Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Mamaws Pie Run 12-12-09  (Read 8503 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Mamaws Pie Run 12-12-09
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2009, 08:20:14 PM »

Missed a good ride, soon as we got out of Houston the sun came out and about 70 degrees  :ohwow: :ohwow: The MawMaw's were expecting a big crowd since the weather was so nice and we got free pies  :t :t
Passed a overturned truck delivering liquor, and we all got as much as we could carry, if you want any RedDragon has several cases of assorted booze in his garage.  :ohwow: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
No need to call just go on by.  :thumbup: :thumbup: :c :c 
you must be bored as I am, I didn't go either :redcard:

Oh no I went, slipping and sliding all the way  :ohwow: :ohwow: Right Brookster  ;D ;D  Even got a little trail riding in  ::)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 08:38:42 PM by Gumbo »
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2009, 08:31:52 PM »

:redcard: You wouldn't know about it, cuz your orange piece of crap  :hurl: won't even run in the rain!  :-*

Got a hold of too much of that liquor, huh??   :stickpoke:  Whenever either of your "mini-bikes" gets to 70K+ miles, then you can call yourself a real rider!  Shoot, I'll even let you add both bikes' mileage together to help you get there quicker!  :t

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2009, 08:49:45 PM »

:redcard: You wouldn't know about it, cuz your orange piece of crap  :hurl: won't even run in the rain!  :-*

Got a hold of too much of that liquor, huh??   :stickpoke:  Whenever either of your "mini-bikes" gets to 70K+ miles, then you can call yourself a real rider!  Shoot, I'll even let you add both bikes' mileage together to help you get there quicker!  :t
Uh no not yet. Some of us have been riding all day and not staying home playing with ourselves! And yes I have seen the orange piece of crap die in the rain. Hmm maybe on 610 on our way to Vito's. Yes I know, I wouldn't want to remember it either!

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2009, 08:55:05 PM »

Got a hold of too much of that liquor, huh??   :stickpoke:  Whenever either of your "mini-bikes" gets to 70K+ miles, then you can call yourself a real rider!  Shoot, I'll even let you add both bikes' mileage together to help you get there quicker!  :t
Uh no not yet. Some of us have been riding all day and not staying home playing with ourselves! And yes I have seen the orange piece of crap die in the rain. Hmm maybe on 610 on our way to Vito's. Yes I know, I wouldn't want to remember it either!

And the champ delivers some devastating blows  :boxing: :boxing: How will the contender respond  :popcorn: :popcorn: Can he respond --- he seems shaken.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2009, 09:06:51 PM »

Please...it wasn't because of the bike, it was because of an open air filter...sheesh!!!!  ::) 

That's like saying your bike is a piece of crap because it went down!   :looney:

RedDragon

« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2009, 09:12:46 PM »

Please...it wasn't because of the bike, it was because of an open air filter...sheesh!!!!  ::) 

That's like saying your bike is a piece of crap because it went down!   :looney:
Yes, now he remembers and now there is an excuse! Yes we are learning more and more about orange scooter riders!  :c

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2009, 09:21:07 PM »

Yes, now he remembers and now there is an excuse! Yes we are learning more and more about orange scooter riders!  :c

Will the contender answer the bell or will his corner throw in the towel  ???

Ironhorse1800

• Old Timer
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2009, 09:39:01 PM »

However, there was a wreck and a fire. Brock has pictures.

And don't forget the all-day fog!
Ironhorse1800 -My 2004 1800 N S3

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2009, 10:04:26 PM »

It's no excuse...just a fact.  Hope they don't invite you on the show!  ;D

Trust me...the champ is done!   :boxing:

RedDragon

« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2009, 10:11:05 PM »

It's no excuse...just a fact.  Hope they don't invite you on the show!  ;D

Trust me...the champ is done!   :boxing:
To bad you will never be able to use anything real! You always have to go to fantasy land with the photochoppin! Sad individual! Maybe someday Santa will give you something more than an orange skateboard! :t

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

RedDragon

« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2009, 10:28:06 PM »

However, there was a wreck and a fire. Brock has pictures.

And don't forget the all-day fog!

:redcard: Mr VTX wouldn't know, he was at home playing with himself!  :popcorn:

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2009, 10:31:46 PM »

To bad you will never be able to use anything real! You always have to go to fantasy land with the photochoppin! Sad individual! Maybe someday Santa will give you something more than an orange skateboard! :t

Isn't that the "pot calling the kettle black"?  :rofl: :rofl:  I love it!!!  I had to do it...you made me!  :thumbup:  There's a few more categories to go...think you can add some more?  :t

RedDragon

« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2009, 10:54:16 PM »

Isn't that the "pot calling the kettle black"?  :rofl: :rofl:  I love it!!!  I had to do it...you made me!  :thumbup:  There's a few more categories to go...think you can add some more?  :t

That is why I said someday! Man you are slow! Guess you are stuck with that orange skateboard for the rest of your life!  :rofl:

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2009, 08:24:58 AM »

:threadjack:
There there kids ,HOW WAS THE PIE RUN? How about a ride report! Sheeesh
It's all just part of the adventure!

Chad

• Board