Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Looking for X Riders in Abilene  (Read 1034 times)

gibster

Looking for X Riders in Abilene
« on: August 05, 2006, 08:27:23 PM »

I was just transferred form Ellsworth AFB in South Dakota to Dyess AFB in Abilene.  I am looking for X riders in the area. 

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: Looking for X Riders in Abilene
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 09:27:40 PM »

Welcome to Texas and to the board.  If you find any X'ers tell them about the board. Any chance you could make the state wide meet and greet on the 12th?? Ride safe!!!! O0 O0 8) :o :( >:( ;D :D ;)
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 09:30:26 PM »

Glad you're here, and welcome to the site. There might be a few pop up that're out Abilene way. Be patient. Most of us are from the metro area's DFW, Houston, San Antonio, Lumberton, and parts in between. Don't despair, we've been waiting for some "lost souls" to pop up out of West Texas.  ;) O0
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 12:46:57 AM »

Welcome to the board and thank you for serving. 
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

BrokenBiker

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 03:42:09 AM »

Posted reply on the main VTX board.
35mph to 0mph in 1 inch...a personal record!

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2006, 07:37:46 AM »

Glad you're here, and welcome to the site. There might be a few pop up that're out Abilene way. Be patient. Most of us are from the metro area's DFW, Houston, San Antonio, Lumberton, and parts in between. Don't despair, we've been waiting for some "lost souls" to pop up out of West Texas.  ;) O0

You know you are from Texas when you lump in Lumberton with DFW, Houston, and San Antonio.   ;D   O0

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2006, 10:25:21 AM »

You know you are from Texas when you lump in Lumberton with DFW, Houston, and San Antonio.   ;D   O0
RD is a transplanted yank, but he got here as quick as he could!! O0 O0 He is also a great study on geography!!!! O0 ;D :D ;)
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

solitary-man

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2006, 11:52:52 AM »

Welcome to the board, am a newbie here myself. I am about 150 miles north of you in Childress. No what it is like not having many riders around as I am in the middle of nowhere. O0

GATOR

• Old Timer
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2006, 02:49:26 PM »

Welcome to the board. There are a few out your way but they do not reply on the board often. 3D and I were  planning on setting up a run out your way earlier this year but I went down and can not ride yet.We got several replies last year from several out your way, but it took some time to get those. I guess I am about as far from DFW , Weatherford, as any locals. Hang in and ask and your area people will appear. And if you can make the meet next weekend in Temple you will meet many new friends that will make you feel welcome. O0

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal