Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 8/6/06 Houston ride  (Read 2379 times)

Swampfox

Re: 8/6/06 Houston ride
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2006, 09:47:14 PM »

It's just swamp water I'm drinking.  I know it sucks to be a thing of a jig word
Well check this out AGAIN.

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/VideoPlayer/videoPlayer.php?vidId=51023&catId=104

You really are the BEST I HAVE EVER Known too!  :)
Just one more ride together and we will be Friends for sure and It doesn't have to be in the air any more Pal status pending!  LOL  8)

I luv you MAN!  ;D
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 09:57:36 PM by Swampfox »

twistedrcpilot

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Montgomery Tx. /Lake Conroe TX
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2006, 03:06:13 AM »

The cool thing is it's ultra-light class....

Swampy, you fly?

*Closet Darksider*

Davesax36

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2006, 07:45:17 AM »

rudd is around. I talked to him yesterday. He was getting his J&M system parts together. call him up. I'm sure he'd ride.

Blueflameguy2

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Tarkington Prairie (45 miles ne of houston)
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2006, 08:50:46 AM »

BAH, well, i cant make it.....  was actually scheduled off for tonight, but alas, i was also only scheduled for 3 nights this week.  so, when the boss asked if i wanted to come in tonight to get some more time, i couldnt pass it up.  i mean, afterall, this money is going into new stuff for the X ;)

ps, ive been awake now for almost 48 hours, so please ignore any mispellings or anything that just makes absolutely no sense.....

Swampfox

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2006, 11:39:16 AM »

Swampy, you fly?

I did a lot when I was married 80's early 90's it's been on and off since then.  I loved it when I get the chance.
I only have a Russian MiG that is ready, have a few more Low wing Pattern, Hops mid wing and a trainer that I rebuild into a tail dragger just not totally ready to go airborne. Just need a few more servos and they will be ready too.
Swampy

Ps That is the coolest thing about the flying Motorcyle solo with no license a cool concept.

twistedrcpilot

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Montgomery Tx. /Lake Conroe TX
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2006, 12:40:01 PM »

Swampy, you fly?

I did a lot when I was married 80's early 90's it's been on and off since then.  I loved it when I get the chance.
I only have a Russian MiG that is ready, have a few more Low wing Pattern, Hops mid wing and a trainer that I rebuild into a tail dragger just not totally ready to go airborne. Just need a few more servos and they will be ready too.
Swampy

Ps That is the coolest thing about the flying Motorcyle solo with no license a cool concept.

They made a big deal when they were building that flying motorcycle to keep it in the ultra-light class so that the average joe could kill himself.  Origianlly it had a F/G fuselage and a bigger engine. 

On the RC side, I have a few planes that tried to take a short cut to china and failed.  I've got a Arobatic Extreme, a highwing on floats, another trainer that I built for a guy and he never picked it up so I'm keeping it, and a few other planes that need to be finished.  I also have a e-power heli.  I spend more time working on it than flying it.

*Closet Darksider*
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal