Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: 8/6/06 Houston ride  (Read 2380 times)

VTXDEMON

8/6/06 Houston ride
« on: August 05, 2006, 11:18:45 AM »

Anyone riding this sunday??? if so please let me know.  Any time, any where exept Yankees...

Come on Dwight, Matin, anyone, let go have a beer some where
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 04:17:03 PM by VTXDEMON »

Philanderer

• Old Timer
  • New Caney, TX
Re: 5/6/06 Houston ride
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 11:29:41 AM »

Sorry Gabe. I will be leaving on vacation Sunday morning. We will get together one night when I get back. I put some lights on my bike that I want to show off also.
I showed up at a campsite where 4 of my biker co-workers were staying. We were going on a morning ride to get breakfast. Two of the guys that were supposed to ride waved me on and said "We can't make this one". My boss started his bike and looked at me and said "A lot of people 'own' motorcycles".

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 11:45:18 AM »

[5/6/06 May 6, 2006

Must of been a long ride ::) lol
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 11:46:56 AM by VTXChad »
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

twistedrcpilot

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Montgomery Tx. /Lake Conroe TX
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2006, 11:47:49 AM »

demon, two questions,
First, where did you find a flux capasitor.

And second, How did you produce 1.21 jigawatts? :D

*Closet Darksider*

Davesax36

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2006, 12:03:50 PM »

I thought we'd go out in the afternoon/evening so it wouldn't be too hot. Call me later and let me know if I need to wake Kim up early if that's what you really want to do. I don't know how much she's gonna wanna wake up. She will have been on planes for about 12 hours today.

VTXDEMON

Re: 8/6/06 Houston ride
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2006, 04:21:07 PM »

sorry for the wrong date posted... any way, Dave an evening ride is ok with me... I just wanted to get out early if possible and put some miles on my bike.  I know that Kim just got home so no need to ask her to wake up early.  I'll see you sunday... call me in the eveining so we can get together.

Dwight have fun on your trip...

Blueflameguy2

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Tarkington Prairie (45 miles ne of houston)
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2006, 04:25:43 PM »

i still dont know if im off tomorrow night or not, but if i am, im always looking to ride....  post time and place plz and when i get off in the morning ill see if i can make it....

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2006, 05:40:27 PM »

I'm good for it.

Thye only thing I gotta do is take some pictures of something around 9-10:30am because of sun angles, shadows and so forth. Other than that, when ya going?

How bout Clear Lake area? Outrigger?
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

VTXDEMON

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2006, 06:22:43 PM »

clear lake will work...  since you have something to do in the AM, when is it good for you???

let me know... I can meet you at your house.

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2006, 06:45:51 PM »

I should be clear around noon, possibly a little before. Post your phone or call me. Mine is 713 562 3910.

Ps

Dwight is not really going on vacation. He's just too ashamed to say that his girfriend won't let him ride his motorcycle anymore. She put his pee pee in an air tight jar locks it away in a drawer. ??? ???

Pss

Hey Big Schmo (Paul)...you gonna be down in your area tomorrow?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 06:49:48 PM by VT-XS »

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2006, 07:37:49 PM »

I should be clear around noon, possibly a little before. Post your phone or call me. Mine is 713 562 3910.

Ps

Dwight is not really going on vacation. He's just too ashamed to say that his girfriend won't let him ride his motorcycle anymore. She put his pee pee in an air tight jar locks it away in a drawer. ??? ???

Pss

Hey Big Schmo (Paul)...you gonna be down in your area tomorrow?

no...  I am playing in the club championship this weekend  O0
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

Swampfox

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2006, 08:54:26 PM »

http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=1174.msg13126#msg13126
Well that was last week but I'm planning it again or maybe it just a worm hole thing of a jig.......

Not really planning to leave very early maybe we can hook up but dealing with associates you never know just what they may do.  Want to be friends but friends don't happen over night or something like that.  Friends seem to be hard to find with my family it must be a genetic thing.  I hope it isn't just me.   :)
Swampy

Ps :  Speaking of music when are we going to record our new associate CD. (Titled)   "Associate's of the TXRA When will we be Friends". TXRF ?

Where the swampland becomes a place to land.  Here the map site for you that want to become Swampy's Angels and recieve your wing too!
http://www.tcrcc.org/pdf/fieldmap.pdf
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 09:31:29 PM by Swampfox »

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2006, 09:30:19 PM »

Hmmm.... watch out for rain tomorrow!
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

Swampfox

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2006, 09:32:53 PM »

Hmmm.... watch out for rain tomorrow!

I can help with that brb.

There is cover we can get under there also here's the home page you can check the weather also:  It doesn't look good for the afternoon tomorrow.  :'(
I guess I have no luck at all.  Was getting up for a test flight too! brb with a clip to watch!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 09:41:42 PM by Swampfox »

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2006, 09:39:55 PM »

http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=1174.msg13126#msg13126
Well that was last week but I'm planning it again or maybe it just a worm hole thing of a jig.......

Not really planning to leave very early maybe we can hook up but dealing with associates you never know just what they may do.  Want to be friends but friends don't happen over night or something like that.  Friends seem to be hard to find with my family it must be a genetic thing.  I hope it isn't just me.   :)
Swampy

Ps :  Speaking of music when are we going to record our new associate CD. (Titled)   "Associate's of the TXRA When will we be Friends". TXRF ?

Where the swampland becomes a place to land.  Here the map site for you that want to become Swampy's Angels and recieve your wing too!
http://www.tcrcc.org/pdf/fieldmap.pdf

Gary

Whatever all that is...I'll leave to greater minds.

Looks like Gabe and I will be leaving around noon from my house (weather permitting). I still have my decoder ring. Gabe doesn't. But all the important stuff, I can beam into his brain through his nostrils right before we leave.  If you wanna go with us call me for an exact meet up time   713 562 3910. If we go, bring rain gear. 8)
Some air field near Seabrook is a fine destination. We don't care where we go. I'd like to be able to look at the water for a while.

Your greatest Associate,

Martin

Ps.  Where's Mike Rudd?
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal