Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Life is backward...  (Read 957 times)

quietguy

Life is backward...
« on: August 03, 2006, 03:56:36 PM »

LIFE

I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first. Start out dead and get it out of the way. You wake up in an old age home feeling better every day. You get kicked out for being too healthy. You collect your pension, then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You drink alcohol and party, you're generally promiscuous and you get ready for high school. You go to primary school. You become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a baby. You then spend your last 9 months floating peacefully with luxuries like central heating, spa, room service on tap, larger quarters everyday, and finally you finish off as an orgasm.

I rest my case.

twistedrcpilot

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Montgomery Tx. /Lake Conroe TX
Re: Life is backward...
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 04:13:02 PM »

Mork and mindy tried that.  It didn't work out that well for the kid. It was kinda funny though.

\\ || /  nanoh nanoh
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 04:15:58 PM by twistedrcpilot »

*Closet Darksider*

Swampfox

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 06:58:03 PM »

I used that saying tonight when I saw a toddler with her family so sweet and innocent sure seems like that's what we should be living for and not the other way around.   ???

Swampy  :(

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 08:02:36 PM »

Only problem I see with that theory is, "The younger you get, the more stupid you get".
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

txgaboy

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Texas/Georgia Boy Austin, Texas
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 09:31:10 PM »

Only problem I see with that theory is, "The younger you get, the more stupid you get".

Oh,,,,,,I don't know, I remember someone refering to me as a "hollow shell"?!!!  I got here rightfully so! Kids and grandkids and more kids!!!!!!!!  I used to be>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :-X
Most all straight Southern white males
spend there entire lives trying to avoid
being pissants. - Lewis Grizzard

'05 1300 VTX retro (red) Sold
'07 GOLDWING  (Metallic Dark Blue)

PGR Rider; when I can
US Army, 1969 - 1982

Swampfox

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2006, 01:42:01 AM »

It's not stupid it's more sweet and innocent.  RD you do have a way with words lol.  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal