Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The best rum cake recipe ever  (Read 885 times)

SteveS

• Regular Advanced
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2006 VTX 1300R,2005 GL 1800,2013 Goldwing Trike
The best rum cake recipe ever
« on: August 23, 2009, 10:16:35 AM »

1 or 2 quarts of rum

1 cup butter

1tsp. sugar

2 large eggs

1 cup dried fruit

baking powder

1 tsp.soda

lemon juice

brown sugar nuts

Before you start,sample the Rum to check for quality. Good isn't it? Select a large mixing bowl, measuring cup, ect. Check the rum again. It must be just right, to be sure Rum is of the higest quality, pour one level cup of Rum into a glass and drink as fast as you can. REPEAT. With an electric mixer, beat one cup of butter in a fluffy bowl. Add 1 seaspoon of thugar and beat again. Meanwhile make sure that the rum is of the quinest fality. Cry another tup. Open second quart if necessary. Add 2 arge legges, 2 cups fried druit and beat till high. If druit gets stuck in beater,just pry loose with drewscriver. Sample Rum again, checking for tonscisticity. Nextsift 3 cups of pepper or salt ( it really doesn't matter ). Sample Rum again. Sift 1/2 pint of jemon luice. Fold in chopped butter and strained nuts. Add a babblespoon of brown thugar, or whatever color you can find. Wix mell. Grease oven and turn cake pan to 350 gredees. Now pour whole mess into the cocen, and ake. Check the Rum again, and bo to ged.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: The best rum cake recipe ever
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 03:46:14 PM »

:rofl: :good:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
Re: The best rum cake recipe ever
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 01:09:02 PM »

I think Hooter has got a recipe like that for Miller cookies ... :c
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal