Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Come on Gumbo, we can do this!!!!  (Read 3985 times)

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: Come on Gumbo, we can do this!!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2009, 05:59:52 PM »

I video a weird looking hotel room and now I'm strange...you must not get out much anymore.  :P

ps - In no way are Gabe and I seriously arguing.
pss - you'd know that if you came out to some m&g's.   :c
psss -  :-* :-* :-*

I guess I need to start posting videos on this effing thing. I did not think you were serious. Would not have posted if I did.

Videoing roadside hotel rooms to go back and look at a later date is kinda funky Brock. It's like...build model ships or something instead.  You and Jen sit around looking at videos of hotel 6's and AppleSauce in your spare time?
I bet she passes. lol.

I said you were "kinda" strange.  You worked hard to become prez of this org with all the abuse that comes with that and no pay. Sorry bud, I like u but...that's kinda strange.

psssss...I never claimed to be normal.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 06:04:33 PM by VT-XS »
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

DAR-Silver Surfer

• Old Timer
  • 1300R - Spring, Tx.
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2009, 06:18:51 PM »

:popcorn: :popcorn:  Cold beer here!!!! Get your ice cold beer here and watch the match!   :c :c :c :c
Now known as - The Silver Surfer

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2009, 06:47:44 PM »

I guess we're all weird in our own way...especially Gabe.  :P 
Chunk the llama.

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2009, 06:55:50 PM »

I guess we're all weird in our own way...especially Gabe.  :P 

Gay'b

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2009, 07:46:37 PM »

Look like it might be time to break out my new triple taser that I stole from the cops  :good: :popcorn:
Alvin,Texas

DEMON

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2009, 09:56:31 PM »

Curiosity got the best of me so I scanned thru here....Kinda reminds me of a courtroom drama that I participated in once. The case of the teeny pee pee. I wonder where that lovely woman is? Roxanne or something?

one point of view...

Borck, you can be kinda strange.
Gay'b, you can be much stranger.

Telling Brock that you didn't want to ride with him...and then undoubtedly knowing that he would wonder if you really meant that...looks like the trigger point here. A suggestion to keep this from escalating...don't tell Brock that he's a punk because your motorcycle cost 2 or 3 times as much.

I hope I've been some help here.

Marty :simmadown:

ps   Don't I look pretty on the FJR? :notworthy:
pss Paul says hello.
pss Officer Ford is probably watching this to see how far it will go.
psss I have retired from being an actor in the xrider nutcase cinema, (doesn't pay anything and the critics are harsh) except for something occasional like popping off here and saying screwy stuff to Swamp.

pssss THis stunt turned out to be a fake, but it is awesome anyway...
http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/300970/Microsoft%27s-Marketing-Stunt-Goes-Viral?tickers=msft,aapl

Hey Martin... your post was kind of funny... not bad coming from a grown man with a 9 p.m. curfew...  and yes Brock and I were only joking... I like him better than my brother, any how thanks for your concern...

Hey Gumbo, thanks for trowing that towel traiyng to save me... do a better job next time... this is what I get for wanting to go riding with you intead of Brock.    :)

ViciousNoob

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2009, 11:17:06 PM »

You Houston guys are ....... really out there! Must be the humidity! :c
If I wasn't n00b, I sure would want to be!!! ;-)

Philanderer

• Old Timer
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2009, 04:53:57 AM »

Martin only able to stay out until 9, and another ball and chain hit below the belt. Gabe is pulling all the marital issue hits this week.
I showed up at a campsite where 4 of my biker co-workers were staying. We were going on a morning ride to get breakfast. Two of the guys that were supposed to ride waved me on and said "We can't make this one". My boss started his bike and looked at me and said "A lot of people 'own' motorcycles".

DEMON

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2009, 06:30:23 AM »

Martin only able to stay out until 9, and another ball and chain hit below the belt. Gabe is pulling all the marital issue hits this week.

Why not, if they have it, might as well embrace it!!!!   ;D

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2009, 06:56:37 AM »

Gay'b

My curfew is 10 not 9. And there is a bunch of big living you can do between 9 and 10 out on the mean streets.

It is a concession one makes to have a good relationship that will be 20 years old in February and...

there are occasional exemptions such as two week motorcycle trips to Montana...a week of which I rolled around
Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico completely alone. How would that go with over with yur wife...err...Serious girlfriend...err....Girlfriend...err...match.com correspondent/prospect....err.....mom?

That makes me wonder something. Does amyone know if Paul Donnely is still with that Linda woman?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 07:02:04 AM by VT-XS »

KEBS

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, Texas
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2009, 08:58:15 AM »

:congrats: on the almost 20yrs Martin!!!  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Becca
2002 Silver VTX 1800C - no more it's gone gone
2007 FXSTSSE (HD Soft Tail Springer Screaming Eagle 110)
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

http://www.myspace.com/spankmesweet

DEMON

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2009, 09:14:54 AM »

Gay'b

My curfew is 10 not 9. And there is a bunch of big living you can do between 9 and 10 out on the mean streets.

It is a concession one makes to have a good relationship that will be 20 years old in February and...

there are occasional exemptions such as two week motorcycle trips to Montana...a week of which I rolled around
Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico completely alone. How would that go with over with yur wife...err...Serious girlfriend...err....Girlfriend...err...match.com correspondent/prospect....err.....mom?

That makes me wonder something. Does amyone know if Paul Donnely is still with that Linda woman?

10 p.m. it is...  I guess when you get to a certain age 1 hour makes a huge difference...  Also you and confusing me with the one person you are asking about, they had the match.com profile.   My mom is in Costa Rica, she went to say good bye to her father, he does not have much time to live (I heard that a while back so who knows what will happen)  So I don't think she cares if I go on a ride or not, i personally don't care if she does.  The girls I was dating dump me because I don't want kids and she does... I do have a date set with a new girl for this weekend.  If in the near future I have to ask a woman's approval for anything I will let you know how that goes...

On a more important note, when are we going for a beer, is your turn to buy!!!!

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2009, 10:12:41 AM »

Gay'b

10 p.m. it is...  I guess when you get to a certain age 1 hour makes a huge difference...  Also you and confusing me with the one person you are asking about, they had the match.com profile.   My mom is in Costa Rica, she went to say good bye to her father, he does not have much time to live (I heard that a while back so who knows what will happen)  So I don't think she cares if I go on a ride or not, i personally don't care if she does.  The girls I was dating dump me because I don't want kids and she does... I do have a date set with a new girl for this weekend.  If in the near future I have to ask a woman's approval for anything I will let you know how that goes...

Sorry about your Grandfather

Regarding a beer. Anytime, just give me a little notice.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2009, 10:15:53 AM »

That seems to be your MO....  ;)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2009, 10:23:38 AM »

Most guys only need 7-13 minutes anyways  :stickpoke:
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal