Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Come on Gumbo, we can do this!!!!  (Read 3980 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Come on Gumbo, we can do this!!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2009, 07:44:04 AM »

In this corner wearing the Black trunks is Sugar Ray Gaaabbbbeeeee!    
                                                                                                     :boxing:
And in this corner wearing the Orange trunks we have Brooccckkkkee Aliee!  
   :boxing:

Ok gentlemen, let's have a clean fight with no hitting below the belt unless you deam it necessary!   :stickpoke: :stickpoke:
 :flag:                                                                                                   :flag:
 :popcorn: :c :popcorn: :c :popcorn: :c :popcorn: :c :popcorn: :c :popcorn: :c :popcorn: :c :popcorn: :c :popcorn: :c :popcorn: :c :popcorn: :c  :popcorn: :c
                                     :threadjack:

I think I'm more like Julio Cesar Chaves....  I want to keep the mexican theme going...   :thumbup:

There you go again son, throwing out that mexican theme, we all know I did not meet mamma in mexico.  ::) Puerto Rico --- go ahead and admit it :stickpoke:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 07:57:47 AM »

Na, I just refuse to ride with guys that have to pull over every 120 miles to pee/get gas....   :boxing: :popcorn:

You can't even ride 100 miles without your string creeping out, so what's this 120 business?

:-* :-* :-* :-*
Chunk the llama.

hooter

• Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 09:10:12 AM »

Na, I just refuse to ride with guys that have to pull over every 120 miles to pee/get gas....   :boxing: :popcorn:

You can't even ride 100 miles without your string creeping out, so what's this 120 business?

OOOOOHHHHHHHHH!  Brockee Aliee just landed a devastating blow below the belt of Julio Gabe Chaves challenging the Champs manlyhood. Julio Gabe has fought a clean fight so far but it's looking as though the table will turn shortly.  :boxing:

Ding! End of round 1 and looks like Brockee Aliee got saved by the bell on this one!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 09:14:56 AM by hooter »
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

DEMON

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2009, 09:37:22 AM »

Na, I just refuse to ride with guys that have to pull over every 120 miles to pee/get gas....   :boxing: :popcorn:

Last time I checked the one that had a permanent string attach was you!!! 
(I think it sounded like this... "Let me check with my wife, I will let you guys know if she lets me")   :couch:

Philanderer

• Old Timer
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2009, 09:42:30 AM »

Na, I just refuse to ride with guys that have to pull over every 120 miles to pee/get gas....   :boxing: :popcorn:

(I think it sounded like this... "Let me check with my wife, I will let you guys know if she lets me")   :couch:

Ouch... hit where it hurts. Pulling the old ball and chain punch. :boxing:
I showed up at a campsite where 4 of my biker co-workers were staying. We were going on a morning ride to get breakfast. Two of the guys that were supposed to ride waved me on and said "We can't make this one". My boss started his bike and looked at me and said "A lot of people 'own' motorcycles".

hooter

• Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2009, 10:27:09 AM »

Ding Round 2 started and the Champ came out to center ring and threw a hard right hook to the jaw of Brockee Aliee!   :cantbelieve: :boxing:

:popcorn: :c :popcorn: :c :popcorn: :c :popcorn: :c :popcorn: :c
 And the crowd went wild!!!!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 10:29:28 AM by hooter »
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2009, 10:36:49 AM »

Ding Round 2 started and the Champ came out to center ring and threw a hard right hook to the jaw of Brockee Aliee!   :cantbelieve: :boxing:

:popcorn: :c :popcorn: :c :popcorn: :c :popcorn: :c :popcorn: :c
 And the crowd went wild!!!!

Hooter you may be in the wrong line of work  ::) Ever consider giving up the day job and be a ring announcer  :thumbup: :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2009, 12:59:05 PM »

(I think it sounded like this... "Let me check with my wife, I will let you guys know if she lets me")   :couch:

:redcard: :redcard: :redcard:  Since my wife has never made me ask, I'll put this down as verbal diarrhea or a drunken misquote.   :boxing:

Now, getting back to the facts, I think the reason you told me you couldn't make it was due to your limp wrist being unable to counter steer.  :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:
Chunk the llama.

DEMON

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2009, 01:40:03 PM »

:redcard: :redcard: :redcard:  Since my wife has never made me ask, I'll put this down as verbal diarrhea or a drunken misquote.   :boxing:

Now, getting back to the facts, I think the reason you told me you couldn't make it was due to your limp wrist being unable to counter steer.  :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

She does not have to do that, all she needs to do is give you the evil look!!!

RedDragon

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2009, 03:07:49 PM »

Popcorn anyone?

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2009, 03:50:06 PM »

Curiosity got the best of me so I scanned thru here....Kinda reminds me of a courtroom drama that I participated in once. The case of the teeny pee pee. I wonder where that lovely woman is? Roxanne or something?

one point of view...

Borck, you can be kinda strange.
Gay'b, you can be much stranger.

Telling Brock that you didn't want to ride with him...and then undoubtedly knowing that he would wonder if you really meant that...looks like the trigger point here. A suggestion to keep this from escalating...don't tell Brock that he's a punk because your motorcycle cost 2 or 3 times as much.

I hope I've been some help here.

Marty :simmadown:

ps   Don't I look pretty on the FJR? :notworthy:
pss Paul says hello.
pss Officer Ford is probably watching this to see how far it will go.
psss I have retired from being an actor in the xrider nutcase cinema, (doesn't pay anything and the critics are harsh) except for something occasional like popping off here and saying screwy stuff to Swamp.

pssss THis stunt turned out to be a fake, but it is awesome anyway...
http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/300970/Microsoft%27s-Marketing-Stunt-Goes-Viral?tickers=msft,aapl

« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 04:33:56 PM by VT-XS »
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2009, 04:48:47 PM »

I video a weird looking hotel room and now I'm strange...you must not get out much anymore.  :P

ps - In no way are Gabe and I seriously arguing.
pss - you'd know that if you came out to some m&g's.   :c
psss -  :-* :-* :-*
Chunk the llama.

RedDragon

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2009, 05:01:34 PM »

I video a weird looking hotel room and now I'm strange...you must not get out much anymore.  :P

ps - In no way are Gabe and I seriously arguing.
pss - you'd know that if you came out to some m&g's.   :c
psss -  :-* :-* :-*

But Gabes motorcycle did cost twice as much as yours didn't it!  :stickpoke:  :laugh:  :popcorn:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2009, 05:04:23 PM »

He was right about that. :t

:popcorn: :popcorn:
Chunk the llama.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2009, 05:39:23 PM »

Alright now I am putting my foot down, be gentle with my son from another mother, he is a delicate flower  :t :t ;)

He just wanted to go riding with his dad  :bikerider:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal