Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hey San Antonio  (Read 663 times)

Dusty

Hey San Antonio
« on: August 10, 2009, 05:53:34 PM »

My middle son will (hopefully) be graduating from basic training from Lackland in October. When my youngest graduated from Lackland I got a hotel sort of close to the river walk which was good because I spent more time off base than on base until graduation day.
I'm looking for suggestions of where to stay for my son's graduation but also someplace where the old man can take in some sights.

All and any input will be appreciated.  :thumbup: Thanks!

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
Re: Hey San Antonio
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 08:22:48 PM »

My middle son will (hopefully) be graduating from basic training from Lackland in October. When my youngest graduated from Lackland I got a hotel sort of close to the river walk which was good because I spent more time off base than on base until graduation day.
I'm looking for suggestions of where to stay for my son's graduation but also someplace where the old man can take in some sights.

How bout some eats! Been thinking about a ride out that way. I watch the show Man v Food, and they were in San Antonio last week. There is a 42" pizza at Big Lou's Pizza, a 3 1/2" pound cinnamon roll at Lulu's Bakery, and the hottest burger, the four horseman at Chunky's Burgers.  :lunch:

Would definitely have to be an overnighter!  :redcard:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 08:27:14 PM »

How bout some eats! Been thinking about a ride out that way. I watch the show Man v Food, and they were in San Antonio last week. There is a 42" pizza at Big Lou's Pizza, a 3 1/2" pound cinnamon roll at Lulu's Bakery, and the hottest burger, the four horseman at Chunky's Burgers.  :lunch:

You going for the 4 Horseman Burger??  ;D Get on the wall of HELL!!  ;D ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

RedDragon

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 08:00:45 AM »

You going for the 4 Horseman Burger??  ;D Get on the wall of HELL!!  ;D ;D
Heck yeah, sounds like an excuse for a ride to me. You wanna go, you can be number 5 on the wall and I'll be number 6.  8)

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 10:25:41 AM »

NO THANK YOU ON THE BURGER!! I like tasting my food instead of burning my mouth. The bad part is the aftermath!!  ::)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

RedDragon

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 09:14:20 PM »

NO THANK YOU ON THE BURGER!! I like tasting my food instead of burning my mouth. The bad part is the aftermath!!  ::)

Ahh ain't that bad, just about a half a day of misery!  :ohwow:

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal