Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Well it's Been a Year  (Read 1229 times)

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
Re: Well it's Been a Year
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2009, 06:32:55 PM »

Glad to see you writing with a postive attitude.....................

I am also glad to know YankeBelle is still with you to Love. Women can make silk out of cotton and gold out of steel. Women are what helps keep this world going.

Please tell her Hi for me............................
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

redfrog

• Rider
  • 2004 VTX 1800 Neo
Re: Well it's Been a Year
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2009, 08:10:43 PM »

Folks thank ya'll for the kind words and prayers. Belle was blown away by your response to this. Thats why I keep
coming back..That and I still ride a VTX...lol..But seriously I know a few of ya'll and may never meet most but i can see this
community is one of the best. Kinda like a family who lives all over the country. So thank you again for letting us come on here
and share our story with folks who get it. When you tell people what happened they get this look of "What were you thinking or I can't
believe you let your wife ride by herself". We all make decisions in how we are going to live our lives. But you can't always explain what
it's like to ride on a motorcycle. I had a guy tell me that a convertiable would have been the same but safer. We had one and to be honest
we never put the top down. So no it's not the same. Even fully geared up it's still totally different. Belle understands the risk and embraced
riding from the 1st time I carried her 2 up on my little Aero. She started riding her own at 53 and took the MSF course to learn to ride. It was
a little shaky at first but once it clicked it was Katy bar the Door..I know this is getting long winded but ya'll may see us at a lunch run or
Spring Thing someday and we look forward to putting a face with a name.
Redfrog and Yankeebelle

Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal