Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Kudos to Memphis Shades  (Read 719 times)

jarubio

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Round Rock, TX
Kudos to Memphis Shades
« on: July 10, 2009, 01:16:39 PM »

Guys, I want to let you know an AWSOME!!! experience I had when I called Memphis Shades on Monday. A little background. A while back I installed a windshield bag to my Memphis Shades. Stupid of me, I did not tighten the screw well. During ROT, the screw fell off and I almost lost my bag while ridding.

This past Monday I called Memphis Shades to purchase the screw that I lost. The lady on the other end was very polite and attentive and took all of my data. The she tells me “We will send this out to you tomorrow” My jaw dropped to the floor. I said, “No charge” she responded, “Yes Mr. Rubio, no charge. Anything else I can do for you today” I said No thanks and hung up. I had my CC ready and was expecting to pay around $10 for my mistake.

The envelope arrived on Thursday. That was fast!!!!!! That is what I call excellent service and going above and beyond, especially in these tough times when every penny counts. Memphis Shades has my business for life. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

2005 VTX 1300
Vance & Hines Big Shots Staggered
Kuryakyn Pro Series Hypercharger
K&N Air Filter
Xtreme Revolution Fairing
Cobra Sissy Bar
Lindby Custom Engine Gaurd
Kuryakyn Foot Pegs
I lost count of all of the chrome she has :-D

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: Kudos to Memphis Shades
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 01:20:18 PM »

Have delt with them before and like you must say one of the best companies I have delt with very promt and also very nice to work with.
Alvin,Texas

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 02:46:06 PM »

Yep lost one of mine, called and they sent be a bag of replacements --- nothing but good things to say about them.  :)
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 07:25:18 PM »

I think alot of motorcycle parts companies are like that. I had the same thing happen with my Switchblade windshield and sent me the parts in a heartbeat!!  :thumbup: Nothing like good service to bring you back.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 07:44:05 PM by VTXChad »
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Ironhorse1800

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 07:43:03 PM »

It is good to hear that about a company that built pieces mounted to my bike. And it is good of you to call 'em out for it.

IMHO, I doubt anybody will ever say this about Corbin.
Ironhorse1800 -My 2004 1800 N S3

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 08:33:39 PM »

Guys, I want to let you know an AWSOME!!! experience I had when I called Memphis Shades on Monday. A little background. A while back I installed a windshield bag to my Memphis Shades. Stupid of me, I did not tighten the screw well. During ROT, the screw fell off and I almost lost my bag while ridding.

This past Monday I called Memphis Shades to purchase the screw that I lost. The lady on the other end was very polite and attentive and took all of my data. The she tells me “We will send this out to you tomorrow” My jaw dropped to the floor. I said, “No charge” she responded, “Yes Mr. Rubio, no charge. Anything else I can do for you today” I said No thanks and hung up. I had my CC ready and was expecting to pay around $10 for my mistake.

The envelope arrived on Thursday. That was fast!!!!!! That is what I call excellent service and going above and beyond, especially in these tough times when every penny counts. Memphis Shades has my business for life. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Actually, they want you to donate a few bucks to the Danny Thomas Hospital...you need to think about doing that! JMHO.
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2009, 10:11:45 PM »

Actually, they want you to donate a few bucks to the Danny Thomas Hospital...you need to think about doing that! JMHO.

That's what they asked me to do. I was impressed and glad to do it.
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2009, 03:56:19 AM »

That's what they asked me to do. I was impressed and glad to do it.
Me too, they are an awesome outfit to do business with! I, personally, know they do this and are very nice when you call them.  :agree:  :c  :thumbup:  :cool2:  :flag:
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal