Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Stranded on the X  (Read 2180 times)

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Stranded on the X
« on: June 22, 2009, 09:59:39 AM »

This is not what I had in mind, but its how my life has been lately. No, the bike is fine. I went to my little Away place just to spend some time alone. My away place is a little old house in little old Hedley Texas. I loaded what I would need for a while in the pickup including the mini bike, and took off. The wife had a handle on things in Amarillo. Two days after getting here, my wife is having car trouble, I drive back and leave her my truck, jump on the X, and I'm back to being away. Yesterday she calls to say that the plans for takeing care of the kids went south. I could have rode back to Amarillo and blown off my away time. I told her to bring the kids here.
Some on this board know me, I am not usualy looked upon as a outlaw biker, but in little old Hedley Texas, my gang and I are terrorising the town. I set on the front poarch drinking BEER in full public view. The kids shoot beer cans at the end of the sidewalk BB's. We ride that damn mini bike all over town, causing dogs to bark and chickens not to lay. The local law has been keeping a eye on us, but so far they just dont have the man power for a actual conforatition with us Hooligans.
I really am stranded here, No TV, OMG!! the wife brought me the lap top, but signal is schetchy at best, same with the cell phone. I noticed my tags on the X had expired, so when I need to ride it I really am Outlaw. That should be fixed in a day or two, so I'm keeping a low profile on the big bike.
The gang is still sleeping, and from the looks of their rooms they stayed up late and tied one on last night. Well time to get off of here and start another day of rapeing the live stock, pilliging the women, and killing, or somthing like that. 

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
Re: Stranded on the X
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 10:38:30 AM »

It's kill the MEN and rape the WOMEN, not vice versa.

In our little town, Lucky and I are known as "Heck's Angels."  :rofl:
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 10:41:06 AM »

Congrats on being stranded ;D ;D

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 10:55:13 AM »

tomcat, did you ever think of writting an off the wall story book?? :thumbup: :popcorn: :c :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider: O0  I bet you could get swampy to co-write one :cool2: :notworthy: :popcorn: :banghead: :cuss: :simmadown:
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 12:29:03 PM »

I have met M'r Swamp Fox, but we have never had a real conversation.
As to doing a book, I am the least qualified person I know to write a book.
I will however, keep yall up dated, on the Seage of Hedley Texas.
One of my gang is tearing up a bowl of Trix, As head of this gang, I'm waiting for all to be present and accounted for, before revileing my diabolical plan to take over the world. The girl child switched beds, the boy found the guns and ammo and is gearing up for a day of being 7. I can do this???
First shot, first hit, that boy can use the hard ware. Gotta go shoot, be back later.   

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 01:00:06 PM »

Who the hell has?  :ohwow:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

DEMON

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 01:03:28 PM »

:rofl:

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2009, 02:06:45 PM »

I did 2 years ago at the BBT!! Hangman and RocknRoll were even sitting at the same table having a conversation with him !! ::)
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2009, 02:15:52 PM »

I did 2 years ago at the BBT!! Hangman and RocknRoll were even sitting at the same table having a conversation with him !! ::)

All wearing decoder rings...  ;)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

opos04

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2009, 02:41:30 PM »

Glad your having a great time. The kid grow up too soon. Have all the fun you can.   :c :thumbup:
2007 1800N Charcoal

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2009, 05:31:26 PM »

I had a deep and insightful conversation with Mr. Swampy at BBT 2 years ago,of course I was extremely drunk at the time,
It's all just part of the adventure!

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2009, 08:22:43 PM »

I heard that the Reverend Johnson there in Hedley had something to say about the gang there, and I quote:

"Now I don't have to tell you good folks what's been happening in our beloved little town. Sheriff murdered, crops burned, stores looted, people stampeded, and cattle raped. The time has come to act, and act fast. I'm leaving."

Maybe I could come join your gang there tom cat.  What are my qualifications you might ask?  Rape, murder, arson, and rape.

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2009, 07:33:13 AM »

I heard that the Reverend Johnson there in Hedley had something to say about the gang there, and I quote:

"Now I don't have to tell you good folks what's been happening in our beloved little town. Sheriff murdered, crops burned, stores looted, people stampeded, and cattle raped. The time has come to act, and act fast. I'm leaving."

Maybe I could come join your gang there tom cat.  What are my qualifications you might ask?  Rape, murder, arson, and rape.

no you have to be able to hold your Evan Williams, LOL
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2009, 09:54:07 AM »

:needpics:
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2009, 08:12:43 PM »

no you have to be able to hold your Evan Williams, LOL

I did just fine at the last BBT!  There were extenuating circumstances at the previous one...
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal