Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Bikes and Bugs 2 - June 6th.  (Read 2670 times)

Lone_Wolfe

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Seattle, WA
    • My Cycle Travels
Bikes and Bugs 2 - June 6th.
« on: May 29, 2009, 11:41:20 AM »

'
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 05:36:59 PM by Lone_Wolfe »

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
Re: Bikes and Bugs 2 - June 6th.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 01:46:33 PM »

So, you think they have good Cajun, huh?

Might want to find out just what good cajun is.  Plan a ride over to South Louisiana, through here, and I'll learn you what good Cajun is!!!
 :lunch:

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 02:28:44 PM »

Might want to find out just what good cajun is.  Plan a ride over to South Louisiana, through here, and I'll learn you what good Cajun is!!!

You got it Hookem, I have tried and tried to have cajun here in H town, nothing even close to what I can do at home. I used to enjoy Nick's Grocery Boudain & Judice's in Groves, but if you want to get down and just nasty good eaten head to Mamou or Breaux bridge :good:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 05:46:25 PM »

Okay, so I haven't had great Cajun since I was in New Orleans 4 years ago. But this is the best I can do West of houston, Hookem.  :notworthy:

Popeye's Chicken joint, but still ...  :drool:

:rofl: :rofl: South Louisiana and the choice is Popeye's :rofl: :rofl:
U deserve to get sick
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 07:08:32 PM »

A quote from Gumbo :  but if you want to get down and just nasty good eaten head to Mamou or Breaux bridge :good:

Gumbo and Hook'em and whoever else,
Me and you be talked about a road trip that way and more than likely we'd almost have to meet over close to where we's be goin (maybe). Hook'em get your boots on and let's hook up. I'm open June 12, 13, 14  ( Fri, Sat, Sun). We will not be eating at Popeye's Chicken this trip.  :angryno:
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 07:58:19 PM »

;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

RedDragon

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 08:54:36 PM »

A quote from Gumbo :  but if you want to get down and just nasty good eaten head to Mamou or Breaux bridge :good:

Me and you be talked about a road trip that way and more than likely we'd almost have to meet over close to where we's be goin (maybe). Hook'em get your boots on and let's hook up. I'm open June 12, 13, 14  ( Fri, Sat, Sun). We will not be eating at Popeye's Chicken this trip.  :angryno:

Got confirmation from mama Gumbo - she say hall a$$ Wide open on 6/12 - 14th. I can get you anywhere, but I can never find my way back - right Irionhorse  ::)

I Ride on silver horse drive past the wind, drive on past my sins.
I ride the wind do people know the chance I take where I go.
Bond are beckon brothers to be free, silver horse I know you well deliver me from this hell
Take me where my spirit's calling me

Yeee haaaa let go :thumbup:  

Fred's Lounge Saturday morning, gots peoples there ---- take really good care of us on some food, maybe some of dem donkey's  

aint she sweet  :thumbup: I like them shy ones  :stickpoke:

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2009, 09:03:48 PM »

I'm going to have some good Cajun, at Reshards in West Lake La, in a day or two. I eat all I can hold and usually haul as much home with me as I can.
They open a Cajun place ever so often, up here, but they never measure up. The real stuff can't be imitated.    

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2009, 09:07:56 PM »

hooter

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2009, 09:25:50 PM »

A quote from Gumbo :  but if you want to get down and just nasty good eaten head to Mamou or Breaux bridge :good:

Me and you be talked about a road trip that way and more than likely we'd almost have to meet over close to where we's be goin (maybe). Hook'em get your boots on and let's hook up. I'm open June 12, 13, 14  ( Fri, Sat, Sun). We will not be eating at Popeye's Chicken this trip.  :angryno:

Got confirmation from mama Gumbo - she say hall a$$ Wide open on 6/12 - 14th. I can get you anywhere, but I can never find my way back - right Irionhorse  ::)

I Ride on silver horse drive past the wind, drive on past my sins.
I ride the wind do people know the chance I take where I go.
Bond are beckon brothers to be free, silver horse I know you well deliver me from this hell
Take me where my spirit's calling me

Yeee haaaa let go :thumbup:  

Fred's Lounge Saturday morning, gots peoples there ---- take really good care of us on some food, maybe some of dem donkey's  

aint she sweet  :thumbup: I like them shy ones  :stickpoke:

Kool, sounds like a good start to a trip. fred's never been but heard alot about never went and lookin forward to it.   

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2009, 02:13:27 PM »

Hey! This looks like fun. Can I go?...Huh?...Huh?...Can I?... Louisiana?...Real Cajun?...I'll even bring a helmet...Yeah! Let's ride.  :bikerider: :lunch: :c :thumbup:
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2009, 02:57:09 PM »

Not sure I would go without ya  :c :c We can hook up in Nacogdoches  or San Augustine, start looking at things you might be interested in, any direction we head I am sure we can find something to get into.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll

hooter

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2009, 02:14:04 PM »

Either place to hook up is fine with me. Friday the 12th?

LLOR semit doog eht tel!!!   Let the good times roll backards  :c :c
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 02:16:59 PM by hooter »

big oz

• Old Timer
  • Alvarado, Texas
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2009, 05:39:53 PM »

dang hooter, were headed to medina to Koyote Ranch that weekend for an SOT gathering...ya'll have fun and remember, louisiana is a helmet law state....hehe...

2006 VTX 1800n, MS fats 21" solar shield, Leatherlyke Cross Country Bags, custom hitch, Darkside 205/60/16 Goodyear Eagle GT
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal