Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: HE'S MY BROTHER!  (Read 603 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
HE'S MY BROTHER!
« on: May 27, 2009, 10:40:08 PM »

Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of tampons and proceeded to the checkout counter.

The man at the counter asked the older boy, "Son, how old are you?"
"Eight," the boy replied.
The man continued, "do you know what these are used for?"
The boy replied, "not exactly, but they aren't for me. They're for him. He's my brother. He's four. We saw on TV that if you use these you would be able to swim and ride a bike. Right now, he can't do either."
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
Re: HE'S MY BROTHER!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 05:54:47 AM »

Good one! LMAO!

When I was about 9 or 10 this girl (maybe 15) I was in love with gave me money and asked me to go and buy kotex for her (I could keep the change). I had no Idea what they were. I got to the store and found the manager and asked him where they were. He figured out I had no idea what was going on and delicately filled me in. There was if I remember right about .03 left. I never liked her after that!

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
Re: HE'S MY BROTHER!
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 10:11:44 AM »

Good one! LMAO!

When I was about 9 or 10 this girl (maybe 15) I was in love with gave me money and asked me to go and buy kotex for her (I could keep the change). I had no Idea what they were. I got to the store and found the manager and asked him where they were. He figured out I had no idea what was going on and delicately filled me in. There was if I remember right about .03 left. I never liked her after that!

Yeah - but you had your way with her anyway!!  And don't tell me she didn't grow up to be Demi Moore!  :c
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal