Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Historic nomination  (Read 3584 times)

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
Re: Historic nomination
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2009, 04:51:57 PM »

Alright, I changed the blocked words to ignore whole words.  Now it checks for any portion of the word.
Chunk the llama.

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2009, 05:07:17 PM »

Alright, I changed the blocked words to ignore whole words.  Now it checks for any portion of the word.

TarterSauceem sounds kinda nasty too! :rofl:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2009, 05:40:19 PM »

TarterSauceem sounds kinda nasty too! :rofl:

Some of my nastiest moments had something to do with tartersauce  ;D ;D Think of all the things you can do with it ??? ??? Flavor enhancement, lub, the list goes on and on.  :t
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2009, 06:19:22 PM »

Takes all the fun out  :rofl:
Alvin,Texas

gsboriqua

• Old Timer
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2009, 07:44:43 PM »

Well Mexico is trying to take Texas back one crossing at a time. Now they have friends in high places.  :cuss:

Thats ignorant since she isn't Mexican which is what your inferring.

Phattened up by www.stumpwerx.com
Custom work by www.cat5customs.com

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2009, 08:53:50 PM »

Well Mexico is trying to take Texas back one crossing at a time. Now they have friends in high places.  :cuss:

Mexican or not...

http://www.stoptheaclu.com/2009/05/28/sotomayor-la-raza-member/

:flag:

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2009, 09:31:40 PM »

One of her judicial findings (a Second Amendment case) will be coming before SCOTUS soon -- if appointed, she will be issuing a finding on her own finding. Isn't that special......................
02 1800C

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2009, 09:49:30 PM »

Tastes like chicken!
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2009, 04:57:30 AM »

Mexican or not...

Good link, READ IT
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2009, 06:03:20 AM »

Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2009, 06:42:41 AM »

gsboriqua

• Old Timer
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2009, 07:36:31 AM »

Mexican or not...

All that info is bs, La raza started out as civil rights for Hispanics.  I'm shocked you would read that link above and eat it up as served.  Its completely false.  All the accusations about her supposed racism stems from that one comment she made in that speech.  It makes perfect sense just stated incorrectly.  I'm probably wasting my time from looking at the posts here.  I'm just a little taken back by what I see.  Although I will reserve judgement, It feels like I might as well be back in North Carolina, where my wife's car was trashed because she was white and I was Puerto Rican.

Just an FYI, La Raza does not advocate cessation which I dont see what the big deal is since the TX governor keeps mentioning it and you guys applaud.

Phattened up by www.stumpwerx.com
Custom work by www.cat5customs.com

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2009, 08:21:12 AM »

No need to be offended, the whole point of this thread is the nomination is important to everyone in America, and the judges should be unbiased in decisions made, I am not satisfied that this is the case here. The fact is if anyone else being nominated would have made the statements she made they would have already been shut down. I don’t want a nominee to judge by feelings as Obama stated – I want sound thought out decisions – how will decisions made affect the population, not certain groups or how one feels about the subject matter.
We all have the rights I just want to be sure going forward we ALL still have rights. I do not think she is the right nominee, I also think she will get through to the Supreme Court. With that said I hope I am wrong about her ability to make fair judgment.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2009, 08:26:34 AM »

Point well stated and you are 100% correct
Alvin,Texas

TMU

• Rider
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2009, 08:32:03 AM »

Just an FYI, La Raza does not advocate cessation which I dont see what the big deal is since the TX governor keeps mentioning it and you guys applaud.

CESSATION isn't such a bad thing; if more people ceased their stupid behavior, this country would be a much better place.

SECESSION on the other hand . . .  hell, it ain't such a bad idea, either.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal