Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Interesting...  (Read 5161 times)

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
Re: Interesting...
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2006, 09:52:00 AM »

It shows the last time people logged in.  To tell how MUCH someone is browsing I would have to review all of their stats. 
Chunk the llama.

cyberchick

• Old Timer
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2006, 10:14:31 AM »

Don't feel bad Karlos. It's message board etiquette to intro yourself and get a feel for the board (and let people get a feel for you) *before* posting for sale stuff for a business.

Steve tried it on the shadow board. I started posting over there. Then he joined and his first post was to promote his cybrhick sidemount plates or other machined parts. His post was revised by the gods, um I mean mods, and he got a PM about violating the terms of service. Dork. (my husband, not you - lol)

So don't feel bad. Happens to lots of folks. Brush it off, get on with life. Welcome!
Well behaved women rarely make history

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2006, 10:45:19 AM »

Don't feel bad Karlos. It's message board etiquette to intro yourself and get a feel for the board (and let people get a feel for you) *before* posting for sale stuff for a business.

Steve tried it on the shadow board. I started posting over there. Then he joined and his first post was to promote his cybrhick sidemount plates or other machined parts. His post was revised by the gods, um I mean mods, and he got a PM about violating the terms of service. Dork. (my husband, not you - lol)

So don't feel bad. Happens to lots of folks. Brush it off, get on with life. Welcome!

DORK, you nailed that one!

;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

TomVTX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Blanco, Texas
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2006, 01:39:26 PM »

Dang, you guys had to show that picture didn't you..  I've never forgotten and doesn't look like you guys are gonna let me either....Ohhh wellll. whatever....Everybody has their day in the sun. 

C'mon Karlos, get with the program here...Don't wear your feelings on your sleeve.  If you do they are gonna get knocked off.  Believe me, I've been the butt of the harley joke for a while now.  It's ok...like RD said there are a bunch of us here that know each other and even if we don't, everyone can figure out a way to get back, I mean get along.  Let us know where you are and maybe if you are ever this direction we can ride.

quietguy

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2006, 02:07:01 PM »

Again, welcome to the forum (all of you "guests"!).  As stated, great bunch of people here.  I'm a newbie myself and they have all been very cool and helpful - hope I can meet a lot of 'em.

Lennie

ConnRadd

• Old Timer
  • Houston, Tx (Willowbrook Area)
    • Photo Gallery
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2006, 04:01:53 PM »

Am I the only one??? I can never read what Philanderer post...  :o
2006 M109R Silver
2004 VTX 1300c Candy Apple Red (SOLD)

http://www.myspace.com/mspraberry

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2006, 05:06:37 PM »

Am I the only one??? I can never read what Philanderer post...  :o

What! What!! I'm blind in my left eye. ::)
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

txgaboy

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Texas/Georgia Boy Austin, Texas
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2006, 10:59:54 PM »

Brock, is there a way to tell if they are active or browsing. I have been linked to messages boards and signed up as a member and read for a bit then decided that I wasn't that interested in what was going on so I didn't go back. On a couple I did go back after months and the accounts were still there. I read a bit more and left again. Never posting.

Forgive me lord, but I love his Atar, please post more :-* :-* :-* O0
Most all straight Southern white males
spend there entire lives trying to avoid
being pissants. - Lewis Grizzard

'05 1300 VTX retro (red) Sold
'07 GOLDWING  (Metallic Dark Blue)

PGR Rider; when I can
US Army, 1969 - 1982

ConnRadd

• Old Timer
  • Houston, Tx (Willowbrook Area)
    • Photo Gallery
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2006, 06:29:57 AM »

Post, post, post, POST, POST (Come on everybody) POST, POST
2006 M109R Silver
2004 VTX 1300c Candy Apple Red (SOLD)

http://www.myspace.com/mspraberry

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2006, 06:48:24 AM »

Believe me, I've been the butt of the harley joke for a while now. 

Tom, speaking of "butt's", how's your humping buddy? ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Philanderer

• Old Timer
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2006, 06:53:36 AM »

I am glad to see someone finally come out in support of one of my avitars. A few of you tell me in person that you like them but on the down low where no one else will hear you. I have had one's up before of this nature and heard complaints. I know someone is offended by it but they didn't speak quick enough. It has been two days already and I haven't gotten an e-mail from a moderator or a member.
I showed up at a campsite where 4 of my biker co-workers were staying. We were going on a morning ride to get breakfast. Two of the guys that were supposed to ride waved me on and said "We can't make this one". My boss started his bike and looked at me and said "A lot of people 'own' motorcycles".

Philanderer

• Old Timer
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2006, 07:31:11 AM »

I am glad to see someone finally come out in support of one of my avitars. A few of you tell me in person that you like them but on the down low where no one else will hear you. I have had one's up before of this nature and heard complaints. I know someone is offended by it but they didn't speak quick enough. It has been two days already and I haven't gotten an e-mail from a moderator or a member.

:) Don't take this wrong, but do you view all women as brainless sex objects? :)  I must say it is better than the dog show, although not by much. :)

What do all you women out there think about this?  You do have a voice (word) on this board. :)

Jerry

I didn't take it wrong I don't think. But after you start a question with " don't take this wrong" isn't the question suppossed to be one that you wouldn't want to answer? For Example, "Don't take this wrong, but you use dog AppleSauce for toothpaste because your breath could gag a maggot?". See, that is the kind of question that would start with "don't take this wrong".

To answer the question though, No. I think most men, not all, but most feel the same way I do about it. Some women are just too ugly to be viewed as sex objects.
I showed up at a campsite where 4 of my biker co-workers were staying. We were going on a morning ride to get breakfast. Two of the guys that were supposed to ride waved me on and said "We can't make this one". My boss started his bike and looked at me and said "A lot of people 'own' motorcycles".

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2006, 07:47:25 AM »

I am offended!  That damn bikini top is in the way!! ;D
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

quietguy

« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2006, 07:50:48 AM »

To answer the question though, No. I think most men, not all, but most feel the same way I do about it. Some women are just too ugly to be viewed as sex objects.

Laffin' my fanny off here... LOL!

cyberchick

• Old Timer
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2006, 12:32:57 PM »

I don't mind them. They crack me up. But my daughter was just standing beside me asking me questions when I scrolled down and WOOPS! Scrolled back up really quickly! ROFL!
Well behaved women rarely make history
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal