Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New Outbreak - Wine Flu  (Read 898 times)

tejasx

New Outbreak - Wine Flu
« on: May 01, 2009, 10:37:54 AM »

Warning from the CDC;

A new pandemic has surfaced across the nation:  Wine Flu.  Symptoms of this contagious disease are known to be;
1. Headaches
2. Blurred Vision
3. Slurred speech
4. Loose tongue
5. Decrease Inhibition
6. Lack of self control
7. Praying to a porcelain god
8. Public urination
Should you exhibit any or all of these symptoms, take two aspirin and wait at least six hours before consuming any alcoholic beverages.   No deaths have been reported by the CDC, but there have been documented cases of divorce, extreme embarrassment and being banned from the company office party.

iluvink

Re: New Outbreak - Wine Flu
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 10:55:03 AM »

Warning from the CDC;

A new pandemic has surfaced across the nation:  Wine Flu.  Symptoms of this contagious disease are known to be;
1. Headaches
2. Blurred Vision
3. Slurred speech
4. Loose tongue
5. Decrease Inhibition
6. Lack of self control
7. Praying to a porcelain god
8. Public urination
Should you exhibit any or all of these symptoms, take two aspirin and wait at least six hours before consuming any alcoholic beverages.   No deaths have been reported by the CDC, but there have been documented cases of divorce, extreme embarrassment and being banned from the company office party.

In addition, this particular strain of flu has caused unexpected pregnancy, borderline suicidal tendencies when intimate partners are seen in the morning light.   There has also been a notation of both white and red strains which seem to cause similar symptoms, but each individual seems to contract one or the other.

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 10:56:10 AM »

I think I'll have some cheese with it.  :pot:
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 12:04:26 PM »

Pretty sure I had it at BBT hope no one gets it. :ohwow:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

RicksVTX

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 06:24:08 PM »

LOLOL  I think a few more than you had it judging from how  many bottles were bought when we were hitting all them vineyards that saturday!!!!!!,  :stickpoke: :c

Dusty

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 06:36:47 PM »

To little to late. Havn't had a drink since last Thursday night at BBT. Showville dang near killed me. Opened a bottle of wine since it is payday. I get paid once a month. And a Friday to boot! Wish I was back in the Hill Country.

Messina Hof
Angel Riesling
Late reserve

It's a Texas Thing, A wine that actually taste like grapes with a kick. That bitter sweet that keeps you going back for another sip. Almost a Port.

:cool2:

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 06:47:22 PM »

Pretty sure I had it at BBT hope no one gets it. :ohwow:
What happens at BBT stays at BBT!!  ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2009, 08:52:42 PM »

I think Gabe had it once ;D

s

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

tejasx

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2009, 09:14:31 PM »

The last time I was in Hill Country, we found a little winery in Comfort that had some of the best wines I have found there. 

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2009, 10:08:01 PM »

To little to late. Havn't had a drink since last Thursday night at BBT. Showville dang near killed me. Opened a bottle of wine since it is payday. I get paid once a month. And a Friday to boot! Wish I was back in the Hill Country.

Messina Hof
Angel Riesling
Late reserve

It's a Texas Thing, A wine that actually taste like grapes with a kick. That bitter sweet that keeps you going back for another sip. Almost a Port.

:cool2:

Dusty I'm a red only type of guy, but I will crack a Angel Reisling every chance I get - now that's just good. :good:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal