Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Finally past the first round!  (Read 1820 times)

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
Finally past the first round!
« on: April 30, 2009, 10:00:04 PM »

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Tinman5507

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Elmo, Tx 06-18c
Re: Finally past the first round!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 10:02:09 PM »

The Mavs made too. I know, what a shocker !!

I'm good at pissing people off, just ask my wife, neighbors, or half the people on this forum.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 10:03:05 PM »

Man it's about time  :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

ViciousNoob

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 10:29:39 PM »

One of my very best friends in the entire world is the arena announcer for the Rockets, John Paul Stevenson. We have known each other since we were 8.

Since the Spurs are out.... GO ROCKETS!!
If I wasn't n00b, I sure would want to be!!! ;-)

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 10:31:16 PM »

One of my very best friends in the entire world is the arena announcer for the Rockets, John Paul Stevenson. We have known each other since we were 8.

You have friends???  :t :t :t :stickpoke:
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

ViciousNoob

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 12:15:21 AM »

You have friends???  :t :t :t :stickpoke:

Yep.... And I even had HAIR once! Here's proof...

This is John Paul (the announcer), another buddy, and n00b the mullet head in 1991. Last day of high school...

Here's John Paul on the right, announcing the game!!

See, I have ONE friend!!! WoooooHoooo!! I'm famous by proxy... BOOOOOOOW DOOOOOOOWWWWWWN!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)
If I wasn't n00b, I sure would want to be!!! ;-)

Demon

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 07:17:26 AM »

they will build you up then let you down.....    :banghead:

DavidJ

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2009, 08:08:34 AM »

:agree:

They have to face the Lakers next and they are hot right now.  The Lakers are beatable but I do not think the Rockets have what they will need to win the series.  I think the Lakers will win in 6.
'02 1800C

Demon

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2009, 08:17:25 AM »

:agree:

They have to face the Lakers next and they are hot right now.  The Lakers are beatable but I do not think the Rockets have what they will need to win the series.  I think the Lakers will win in 6.

they will take them in 4...  sorry rocket fans, you are going down

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2009, 09:40:01 AM »

I thought this post was referring to the test you took on Saturday. How did that go? I have your shirts and pins.

s

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2009, 09:44:52 AM »

If they keep playing like last night might just be an upset in the making GO ROCKETS
Alvin,Texas

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2009, 11:09:00 AM »

Yes, it's about time!  I forget the name of the player we "used" to have...someting that ryhmes with McBaby or something like that!  :t

This next series is definitely going to be good.  Bynum has not been playing well lately, and they really don't have anyone that can truly compete with Yao.  But the key to the series is Shane Battier and how well he defends Kobe.  Kobe will get his points, but Shane has traditionally defended him better than most others out there.

Rockets in 7!!  :thumbup:

You know, I remember when Gabe, Dave and I would go watch the Rockets playoff games.  Gabe was here in the country illegally, cheered for the Rockets, and owned a VTX.  My how times have changed.  Now he's here legally, boos the Rockets, and rides an inferior bike!  Whodathunkit?!?  :t
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 11:11:37 AM by MRVTX »

Demon

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2009, 03:16:49 PM »

Yes, it's about time!  I forget the name of the player we "used" to have...someting that ryhmes with McBaby or something like that!  :t

This next series is definitely going to be good.  Bynum has not been playing well lately, and they really don't have anyone that can truly compete with Yao.  But the key to the series is Shane Battier and how well he defends Kobe.  Kobe will get his points, but Shane has traditionally defended him better than most others out there.

Rockets in 7!!  :thumbup:

You know, I remember when Gabe, Dave and I would go watch the Rockets playoff games.  Gabe was here in the country illegally, cheered for the Rockets, and owned a VTX.  My how times have changed.  Now he's here legally, boos the Rockets, and rides an inferior bike!  Whodathunkit?!?  :t

was that the time when we were riding and a girl jump on the back of my bike with me, I think it was when the Astros were in the World series... I can't recall...  8)

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2009, 04:15:40 PM »

was that the time when we were riding and a girl jump on the back of my bike with me, I think it was when the Astros were in the World series... I can't recall...  8)

That was another time...but we used to watch the Rockets, too.  Remember when that girl got scared 'cause she couldn't find the people she was with??

Lone_Wolfe

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Seattle, WA
    • My Cycle Travels
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2009, 04:16:51 PM »

HAL: "Houston, there is an unstoppable force in your future"

Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal