Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you be interested in purchasing this as a patch?

Hell Yes!
- 22 (73.3%)
Nope!
- 8 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Texas X Riders patches  (Read 2531 times)

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: Texas X Riders patches
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 07:36:23 PM »

does this mean secede from the fire of hell to the hard headed bone heads?   :popcorn:

Dusty

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2009, 07:36:56 PM »

not to  :pot:

but if you got that as a large patch (for the back of your vest) would it need to go to C.O.C.?

Even if it doesn't say Texas? A lone star can be found in many galaxies. Doesn't claim a certain loan star territory.  :bikerider:

but I got native claim to tejas

Wrong Moose Face, you only have the 610 loop.  :stickpoke:

DAWG

• Trailer Queen
    • DCG Customs VTX T-Shirts and Declas
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2009, 07:38:48 PM »

Got a Note that said I should stop by.

I have sent a note to my embroiderer for a quote but have not heard back yet. Might not hear before Monday.

When I did the "Wisconsin/Illinois" patch we needed at least 50 to bring the price down to an acceptable level. They did a 4" x 4"

Yes I do own the copywrite on that

DAWG

VTX T-Shirts and More http://dcgcustoms.com

Dusty

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2009, 07:50:39 PM »

I have sent a note to my embroiderer for a quote but have not heard back yet. Might not hear before Monday.

When I did the "Wisconsin/Illinois" patch we needed at least 50 to bring the price down to an acceptable level. They did a 4" x 4"

DAWG

Personally, I think at least 10" x 10" would be needed for a back patch.  :idontknow:

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2009, 07:52:31 PM »

but if you got that as a large patch (for the back of your vest) would it need to go to C.O.C.?

Even if it doesn't say Texas? A lone star can be found in many galaxies. Doesn't claim a certain loan star territory.  :bikerider:

No offense, swampie, but, you may be tough, but not against those crazy 1%'ers...the rockers claiming territory is not a grand idea. JMHO.
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2009, 08:01:54 PM »

No offense, swampie, but, you may be tough, but not against those crazy 1%'ers...the rockers claiming territory is not a grand idea. JMHO.
I here ya but I am the only one.
 Iam inside the LOOP
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 08:18:31 PM by Swampfox »

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2009, 08:12:17 PM »

SO rocker inside the Loop is my claim to a certain loan star territory so I want to stake claim anybody care if I put claim.   :t

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2009, 08:45:20 PM »

SO rocker inside the Loop is my claim to a certain loan star territory so I want to stake claim anybody care if I put claim.   :t
I don't...I'll keep the ones I have, just as they are and I proudly wear 'em.  :thumbup:
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

JGomez55

• Old Timer
  • Lovin Life....!
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2009, 11:18:56 PM »

DAWG

I just got some shirts from your site, look real cool may be getting some more different designs..... :t

I would be interested in the 4"x4" patches and would be good for at least 4 of them... do you have other designs in the works as well??

8)
Joe Cool...8)

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2009, 04:44:27 AM »

That's one of my favorite motorcycle shirts, actually.
My now long gone VTX...

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2009, 04:32:38 PM »

I would be good for a couple of the smaller patches it is a good looking patch.Even though I may not be living in Texas here soon will keep em on to irritate the people in Kalifornia  :good: :rofl:I already do that enough when I am out there.
Alvin,Texas

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2009, 10:49:56 PM »

I would like the 4x4 and could use 2 - 4 of them.
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2009, 05:42:37 AM »

So would you patch wearers please enlighten a non-patch wearer?  Why do you want/need several of the same patches?  I can see one on your jacket/vest and maybe one for your significant other's garment...but more than that I don't understand.  Let me know cause maybe I am missing a good reason to buy patches.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2009, 07:32:37 AM »

So would you patch wearers please enlighten a non-patch wearer?  Why do you want/need several of the same patches?  I can see one on your jacket/vest and maybe one for your significant other's garment...but more than that I don't understand.  Let me know cause maybe I am missing a good reason to buy patches.

Well it's complicated  ::) and try to only engage in simple conversation with you :t :couch: You know we love you :thumbup: Just couldn't pass this one up.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2009, 08:38:19 AM »

I have 2 VTX Xrider patches.  I don't wear either of them.  I'd get another one, and tack it up on the wall along with the first big one.  I have a small one in my tank bag.  I'm not a big patch-wearer.  I don't have a vest.
My now long gone VTX...
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal