Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Power Puff ride for the girls  (Read 2441 times)

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
Power Puff ride for the girls
« on: July 24, 2006, 12:14:30 PM »

Hey girls, 

A few of us have been talking about an all girl ride where we end up at a destination like antiquing in Tomball or shopping in Old Town Spring. Wanted to put it on the board to see what all girls are interested as Melanie has suggested next Sunday (the 30th or the Sunday after).

First who all is interested? Which Sunday will work? Where to go? I know Melanie is in Alvan and the majority of Lady riders are North so we need to keep a meeting point that works for her too. Maybe we can get Angie on this one too.

I am going to post this on the ride board too so please put your comments there.

Thanks

Sherri

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
Re: Power Puff ride for the girls
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 05:14:54 PM »

It depends on the weather for me.............. ::) If it is raining Hell No...... Any Sunday is OK with me. ;D ;D ;D

I have been wanting to see the mini Great Wall of China in Katy. Is that a center point for Melanie and the Northern Girls?

Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 06:00:51 PM »

It depends on the weather for me.............. ::) If it is raining Hell No...... Any Sunday is OK with me. ;D ;D ;D

I have been wanting to see the mini Great Wall of China in Katy. Is that a center point for Melanie and the Northern Girls?

100% with you on the rain. That's a good idea. I've always wanted to check that place out. Could maybe head out towards Sealy and Belville, from there.

sherri

cyberchick

• Old Timer
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 06:42:34 PM »

I'm up for wherever, whenever - and not liking the rain either, so no complaints from me in that dept! ROFL! Looks like this sunday has a pretty low chance, but that could change as the week progresses.

Not liking tomorrow's chances! Steve and I will either cage it together, which means he hangs out til 7:15 when I get off, he gets off at 3; or I cage and he rides, risking the rain. OR we both ride and risk the rain; OR he cages (not likely) and I ride. He's such a gentlemen - lol - so I'll be caging most likely. Nothing gets me in the mood more for work, or destresses me from work better than riding!  ;D
Well behaved women rarely make history

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 08:30:21 PM »

if i wear a skirt, can i join in?  O0
I used to have 1000 post on the old board.

www.pepsX.com

sober

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 08:39:24 PM »

You could always invite Svetlana5523...seems like she's shopping for a hubby  ;)

cyberchick

• Old Timer
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 09:10:02 PM »

Sure! Anything to see you in a skirt! I have a camera phone!  ;D ;D ;D
Well behaved women rarely make history

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2006, 09:26:56 PM »

Only if you give each one of us one of your wonderful Bike Stand. Oh and wear a skirt too..
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 09:30:10 PM »

You could always invite Svetlana5523...seems like she's shopping for a hubby  ;)

I think she lives out of the country............

Whoever wants her will have to buy her a plane ticket to get her here...... ::)

Now be honest is there a foolish single man out there that is willing to buy the cow without checking her udders first...........  ;) ;)

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 10:07:14 PM »

Now be honest is there a foolish single man out there that is willing to buy the cow without checking her udders first...........  ;)
You're right Marigold... thats udderly ridiculous!
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Swampfox

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 10:43:20 PM »

Hey girls, 

A few of us have been talking about an all girl ride where we end up at a destination like antiquing in Tomball or shopping in Old Town Spring. Wanted to put it on the board to see what all girls are interested as Melanie has suggested next Sunday (the 30th or the Sunday after).

First who all is interested? Which Sunday will work? Where to go? I know Melanie is in Alvan and the majority of Lady riders are North so we need to keep a meeting point that works for her too. Maybe we can get Angie on this one too.

I am going to post this on the ride board too so please put your comments there.

Thanks

Sherri

Decoded using the ring

;D Hey girls, 

A few of us have been talking about an all girl ride where we end up at a destination like Swampy's hide out in Tomball. Wanted to put it on the board but Swampy said no, just wanted to see what all girls are interested in the molestation of Swampfox as Melanie has suggested next Sunday (the 30th or the Sunday after; I can't wait that long).

First who all is interested on going first? Which Sunday will work? Where to make the bag and gag of the Mr. Swamp Fox too? I know Melanie is in Alvan so she can go last and the majority of Lady riders are North so we need to keep him bag until she get there and makes him cry uncle.  His hide out is the meeting point that works so Swampy want know we are getting together for the molestation too. Maybe we can get Angie on this one too. 

Thanks female-X-ers.
[Unquote]

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 10:51:07 PM »

HHHmmm, my decoder ring musta' broke!
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Swampfox

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2006, 11:05:33 PM »

HHHmmm, my decoder ring musta' broke!
It just needs to be updated.   ;D

cybrhick

• Master Tejano Rider
  • The outcast
    • Hick Custom Machine Works
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2006, 09:24:23 PM »

Hey girls, 

Thanks

Sherri

Decoded using the ring

;D Hey girls, 

A few of us have been talking about an all girl ride where we end up at a destination like Swampy's hide out in Tomball. Wanted to put it on the board but Swampy said no, just wanted to see what all girls are interested in the molestation of Swampfox as Melanie has suggested next Sunday (the 30th or the Sunday after; I can't wait that long).

First who all is interested on going first? Which Sunday will work? Where to make the bag and gag of the Mr. Swamp Fox too? I know Melanie is in Alvan so she can go last and the majority of Lady riders are North so we need to keep him bag until she get there and makes him cry uncle.  His hide out is the meeting point that works so Swampy want know we are getting together for the molestation too. Maybe we can get Angie on this one too. 

Thanks female-X-ers.
[Unquote]

Hey swampy......
Displaced Texan.

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2006, 11:59:04 PM »

Hey girls, 

Thanks

Sherri

Decoded using the ring

;D Hey girls, 

Thanks female-X-ers.
[Unquote]

Hey swampy......

lol

Sherri

Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal