Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Power Puff ride for the girls  (Read 2431 times)

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
Re: Power Puff ride for the girls
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 07:24:08 AM »

Hey girls, 

A few of us have been talking about an all girl ride where we end up at a destination like antiquing in Tomball or shopping in Old Town Spring. Wanted to put it on the board to see what all girls are interested as Melanie has suggested next Sunday (the 30th or the Sunday after).

First who all is interested? Which Sunday will work? Where to go? I know Melanie is in Alvan and the majority of Lady riders are North so we need to keep a meeting point that works for her too. Maybe we can get Angie on this one too.

I am going to post this on the ride board too so please put your comments there.

Thanks

Sherri

Decoded using the ring

;D Hey girls, 

A few of us have been talking about an all girl ride where we end up at a destination like Swampy's hide out in Tomball. Wanted to put it on the board but Swampy said no, just wanted to see what all girls are interested in the molestation of Swampfox as Melanie has suggested next Sunday (the 30th or the Sunday after; I can't wait that long).

First who all is interested on going first? Which Sunday will work? Where to make the bag and gag of the Mr. Swamp Fox too? I know Melanie is in Alvan so she can go last and the majority of Lady riders are North so we need to keep him bag until she get there and makes him cry uncle.  His hide out is the meeting point that works so Swampy want know we are getting together for the molestation too. Maybe we can get Angie on this one too. 

I am going to post this on the ride board too so please put your comments there.

Thanks female-X-ers.
[Unquote]

after that decodeation.......COUNT ME OUT!!! :-\
I used to have 1000 post on the old board.

www.pepsX.com

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 08:34:48 AM »

Jason is a part of this group ride.... :D
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

Swampfox

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2006, 10:19:25 PM »

Momma said there would be days like this momma said.
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal