Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Seat Lock?  (Read 3189 times)

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
Re: Seat Lock?
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2009, 10:23:37 PM »

Maybe the same person that tried to steal your seat stole my helmet lock. I have NO idea where it went! ???

??? ??? ???  It's part of the bracket under your rear fender...  how did you lose that?  I had to grind mine off...

Demon

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2009, 07:13:31 AM »

i dont ride a harley, stuff shouldn't just rattle off! Right ???

some people have lost the side covers from their VTX, others have lost the tips of their pipes...  I have not lost anything from my Harley yet!!!!   :bikerider:

shenadya

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2009, 03:00:58 PM »

Maybe the same person that tried to steal your seat stole my helmet lock. I have NO idea where it went! ???

??? ??? ???  It's part of the bracket under your rear fender...  how did you lose that?  I had to grind mine off...

Well, I don't have a fancy VTX like y'all. On my baby Shadow it's just attached with two bolts. Or I guess I should say it WAS attached with two bolts!

tyoung1986

• Tejano
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2009, 09:22:05 PM »

some people have lost the side covers from their VTX, others have lost the tips of their pipes...  I have not lost anything from my Harley yet!!!!   :bikerider:

Y R U on this site ??? 
06 1300c, 02 1800c

Demon

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2009, 10:31:39 PM »

Y R U on this site ??? 

why not? is free and i have a bunch of friends from here...   I used to ride a vtx...

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2009, 06:03:11 AM »

Y R U on this site ??? 

http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=1018.0

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2009, 08:18:32 AM »

Other than your dignity.  :stickpoke:  :couch:  :cool2:  :bikerider:  :c
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2009, 08:29:07 AM »

To answer the original question, posed a week and a half ago, no.
02 1800C

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2009, 08:30:59 AM »

To answer the original question, posed a week and a half ago, no.
I agree, plus, the easiest of the bolts/screws to remove is the rear one and it was still in place.
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

tyoung1986

• Tejano
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2009, 09:31:07 PM »

thanks for the info..
06 1300c, 02 1800c

Demon

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2009, 09:34:27 AM »

Other than your dignity.  :stickpoke:  :couch:  :cool2:  :bikerider:  :c

I never had one of those!!!   :ohwow:

Tinman

• Old Timer
  • Bridge City
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2009, 11:05:16 AM »

Maybe he is here because he has an "interest" in the VTX and he has several friends here also. Nice guy and I have seen him at tech sessions so maybe he can stay if it is okay with the rest of you guys or are you going to vote him out? Play nice... maybe that should be in the bylaws also. 

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2009, 11:14:11 AM »

Maybe he is here because he has an "interest" in the VTX and he has several friends here also. Nice guy and I have seen him at tech sessions so maybe he can stay if it is okay with the rest of you guys or are you going to vote him out? Play nice... maybe that should be in the bylaws also. 

Even if we were to vote Demon off the board, he would still show up...well, as long as it was convenient for him and/or we were meeting at the Tilted Kilt  :stickpoke: :c
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Demon

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2009, 11:22:50 AM »

Even if we were to vote Demon off the board, he would still show up...well, as long as it was convenient for him and/or we were meeting at the Tilted Kilt  :stickpoke: :c

:-*

If I could do payroll at a different day I would make every M&G  I used to make all of them...  Now is a little harder since I get out of work at 6 pm and Ihave to go home to take care of my dogs... 

FYI  as a group people wanted me out, all they have to do is ask me and for a small fee I'm sure I could desappear for good!!!   :stickpoke:

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2009, 12:14:23 PM »

some one tried stealing my seat  ??? because when i was riding my bike the other day the seat slid a little, then i got home and noticed my bolts were missing, SO i was cureous if any one new about a seat lock of some sort?
What kinda seat ?
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal