Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Hey Houston!!  (Read 1458 times)

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
Hey Houston!!
« on: March 22, 2009, 10:26:31 PM »

I am thinking about riding to Las Vegas with Richie this Thursday-next Thursday.  Would anyone be willing to loan me a windshield for a 1300C?  21" if possible.
I broke my memphis shades windshield when I dropped my bike and have not had a chance to replace it.  My brackets are still good in case someone has a memphis shades windshield laying around that they want to sell cheap. :thumbup:

Thanks for any help you can offer. :thumbup:

« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 10:32:47 PM by TAZ »
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/LEDTAZ/

Dusty

Re: Hey Houston!!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 07:43:14 PM »

Taz,

I have a Memphis shade for an 1800c. Don't know if it will work on the 1300. It's used and I already have a new one to replace it. It was 21" but I crashed and cut it down afterwards. It's probably around 19" now. Not pretty but will give you some protection if you want it. I just need to get the hardware off and it's yours.

Bill

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 08:16:28 PM »

That would be great!  But not sure if we could hook up before Thursday.  I will take it thow for later long rides or Winter.
I know Richie had said something about going threw Austin for work reasons.  So I am not sure of our route yet.

Thanks a Bunch Bro!! :thumbup: :c
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 08:33:06 PM »

That would be great!  But not sure if we could hook up before Thursday.  I will take it thow for later long rides or Winter.
I know Richie had said something about going threw Austin for work reasons.  So I am not sure of our route yet.

Thanks a Bunch Bro!! :thumbup: :c

Hey Rex,

Dusty is near Beaumont, and you know if there is anyway mine will fit, you can borrow it. I know the red might not look good on your bike though! :ohwow:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

RedDragon

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 08:38:43 PM »

And yes, I wish I could go!  :'( I just have to plan alot further ahead to take a whole week off!  :cuss:

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 08:55:02 PM »

LOL to both! ;D ;D

We will be thinking of you Monday and Tuesday when we are out riding the Grand Canyon and the mountains. :thumbup: :c
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

RedDragon

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 08:58:37 PM »

LOL to both! ;D ;D

We will be thinking of you Monday and Tuesday when we are out riding the Grand Canyon and the mountains. :thumbup: :c

Just don't forget about the fence in the back yard, while your thinking of me!   :t

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 01:22:49 AM »

LOL to both! ;D ;D

Just don't forget about the fence in the back yard, while your thinking of me!   :t

Well U see that is a dead subject now.....I woke up Monday morning to find my dog Molly dead in the back yard. :o :banghead: :cuss: :'( :'(
  So now no more fence needed..
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

GerTXr

• Tejano
  • Montgomery, TX
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 03:50:25 AM »

LOL to both! ;D ;D

Well U see that is a dead subject now.....I woke up Monday morning to find my dog Molly dead in the back yard. :o :banghead: :cuss: :'( :'(

TAZ...sorry to hear about your dog.  That's tough.  You guys ride safe.
Gerry
'06 1800S

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 06:40:12 AM »

Taz, I am so sorry to hear about Molly.  That is not a good way to start your day.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 07:16:33 AM »

I am thinking about riding to Las Vegas with Richie this Thursday-next Thursday.  Would anyone be willing to loan me a windshield for a 1300C?  21" if possible.
I broke my memphis shades windshield when I dropped my bike and have not had a chance to replace it.  My brackets are still good in case someone has a memphis shades windshield laying around that they want to sell cheap. :thumbup:

Thanks for any help you can offer. :thumbup:

Taz, check out the "options" this guy has No. of Ft. Worth...maybe he'll sell the shield? http://www.texasxriders.com/index.php?topic=10713.0
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

RedDragon

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 08:47:45 AM »

LOL to both! ;D ;D

Dang dude, sorry to hear about Molly! I was just razzing you cuz Rithie said to.

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2009, 02:23:47 PM »

Damm, Taz. You've got my sympathy. Those little people get under your skin and you don't notice it until they're taken away from you.  :-\
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 02:48:58 PM »

Thanks Everyone!  Yeah she was my baby.

Thanks for the heads up on the shield Pogo. :thumbup:
Richie has a friend that has a 1300C that is going to let me use his windshield. :thumbup:
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2009, 05:27:22 PM »

Sorry about the dog :'(
Be safe and enjoy the ride  :bikerider: Bring a camera  :)
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal