Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: looking for pcIII mapping and dyno shop in DFW area, I live in bedford tx  (Read 1460 times)

couja13

• Trailer Queen
  • Bulletproof 1800r Xbagger w/Rhino coated Tins

I have an 05 1800r, modified exhaust, desmog also, seems to be rinning very rich, would like an affordable dyno mapp for the PCIII I have installed.

Any suggestions

thanks

john

tom cat

• Texas X Rider OverLord

Warning! Kevin on the big board VTXOA claims that his PC3 went bad and destroyed his engine. He had gas in the oil.

couja13

• Trailer Queen

I saw that, it is the first one ever reported to have done that!  According to the board

jc

tejasx

Where do you live in Bedford, I live off of Harwood and 121 in the area up behind the Wells Fargo bank.  When the weater cooperates a few of us meet up at Twin Peaks. 

couja13

• Trailer Queen

Where do you live in Bedford, I live off of Harwood and 121 in the area up behind the Wells Fargo bank.  When the weater cooperates a few of us meet up at Twin Peaks. 

Isn't that crystal springs dr.  Im at harwood & brown trail.

Thanks for the offer, I have been tied up every Thursday night for the last 7 weeks, but I free next week, so hopefully the rain will go away.

jc

tejasx

Isn't that crystal springs dr.  Im at harwood & brown trail.

Thanks for the offer, I have been tied up every Thursday night for the last 7 weeks, but I free next week, so hopefully the rain will go away.

jc

yep that is it, I will be in DC next week, maybe the week after, but some others may post up.  It is getting to be the hotspot, designated bike parking and very biker friendly.

couja13

• Trailer Queen

DC be carefull, you could get run down by some politicker on drugs worring if Obama is going to cut his job next.  Man that would suck!!!!

jc

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music

You may check Dean at Metric Tech in McKinney.  He dynoed and custom mapped mine and I couldn't be happier.  I know he has done Iceman's too.

http://www.metrictech.net/

couja13

• Trailer Queen

You may check Dean at Metric Tech in McKinney.  He dynoed and custom mapped mine and I couldn't be happier.  I know he has done Iceman's too.

http://www.metrictech.net/

I made an appt next wednesday morning..hope it warms up some.....

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.

Wednesday
Mar 18 Clear
Hi: 73° Lo: 48°
 Clear. High 73F and low 48F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA
 0%
 :thumbup:
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

couja13

• Trailer Queen

Wednesday
Mar 18 Clear
Hi: 73° Lo: 48°
 Clear. High 73F and low 48F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA
 0%
 :thumbup:

What the hell do they know, it could be snowing a blizzard, after they said a 20% chance.  Hopefull all the scientific stuff will be true.. 

according to the Almanac for 76021 we can expect the following for the month of march!

MARCH 2009: temperature 58° (avg.); precipitation 1.5" (1" below avg.); Mar 1-5: Rain, then sunny, cool; Mar 6-10: Sprinkles, mild; Mar 11-15: Rain, then sunny, chilly; Mar 16-19: Showers; Mar 20-26: Scattered showers, turning warmer; Mar 27-31: T-storms, then sunny, warm.

jc
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 03:31:29 PM by couja13 »

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.

Yes you are right about that!!  ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music

Make sure you show up with a full tank and a relatively new tire on the back.  He doesn't like looking at bald tires.   ;D

You will be happy with the results, though.   :c

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX

I've heard many times that Jim Sabin is the man top go to up there. However, I've no dealings with him myself to base an assessment his abilities on.
02 1800C

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com

Warning! Kevin on the big board VTXOA claims that his PC3 went bad and destroyed his engine. He had gas in the oil.

Three weeks ago my crankcase was full of oil and gas. So was the breather. It seemed to fill up overnight, so I didn't ride it like that. Turns out it was just the fuel pressure regulator.
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal