Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Women History Month  (Read 1508 times)

dkjsr49

• Old Timer
Re: Women History Month
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2009, 10:15:26 AM »

:popcorn: :cool2:

Demon

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2009, 10:37:13 AM »

Disclaimer:

The previos statement were for entertainment purposes only, and do not reflect the views allowed to me by my wife. All statements were made without here expressed or written consent or knowledge. In the event this had been an actual woman mistreating situation, emergency procedures would have followed such as "Doghouse building", "Saying I'm sorry with flowers and chocolates", and "How to find the nearest homeless shelter".

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Woman Appreciation thread.

Puss...  lol   :rofl:

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2009, 01:51:45 PM »

Disclaimer:

The previos statement were for entertainment purposes only, and do not reflect the views allowed to me by my wife. All statements were made without here expressed or written consent or knowledge. In the event this had been an actual woman mistreating situation, emergency procedures would have followed such as "Doghouse building", "Saying I'm sorry with flowers and chocolates", and "How to find the nearest homeless shelter".

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Woman Appreciation thread.
Steve I see you covering you assets!!  :thumbup: Good job!!
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

iluvink

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2009, 08:19:33 PM »

So how do women hold onto the handle bars?  Do they put down the iron or the frying pan?   :stickpoke:

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2009, 08:40:22 AM »

So how do women hold onto the handle bars?  Do they put down the iron or the frying pan?   :stickpoke:

Iron??  :hmm: What is that?  I use the wind to press my clothes flat as I ride down the road.

Frying Pan?? Well after riding 100 miles a day to/from work everyday I do pick up the frying pan and cook our dinner.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal