Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: It's time for THE Swamp Angel CampFire Rally  (Read 1598 times)

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
It's time for THE Swamp Angel CampFire Rally
« on: March 06, 2009, 09:18:11 PM »

Event Location :  Sam Houston National Forest Stubblefield campground

When Friday night through Monday afternoon :  "IF THE WEATHER IS GOOD"  THIS EVENT WILL BE MARCH 13-15
break camp Monday 16 with the last of the marshmallows.

stop-in are welcome but not recommended
Looking for someone to hang out during the day time to watch camp site cause I will be hunting on and off through the daytime.

P.S. There are several campgrounds, planing to camp at the north end of Lake Conroe in Stubblefield camp ground off 1375 at 215 and 216 park roads.  I will try to map it soon or gps coordinates. 

"Friday the 13th I know but if you are in the campfire circle you should be fine".

I just saw the spring thing is on this week in, if it is a problem with the thing event and more can make it at a later date,  I will change for your convenience but some of you don't want to ride to far and hang out for five days you can start working on your tenderfoot Wings instead of being a spring thing wine -O You can become a Swamp Angel !!!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 09:39:07 PM by Swampfox »

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: It's time for THE Swamp Angel CampFire Rally
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 09:28:34 PM »

Question is what ya gonna be hunting  ??? ???
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 09:43:44 PM »

Question is what ya gonna be hunting  ??? ???

Feral Hogs little ones I'm getting parts for the broken hearts LOL

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 09:51:47 PM »

Em's pretty good on the ole smoker, peeking my interest, but I'm still a little sceart of U - in the woods and all - can't help but think of deliverance banjo's (sequel like a pig)  :ohwow:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Tinman5507

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Elmo, Tx 06-18c
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 09:53:23 PM »

Em's pretty good on the ole smoker, peeking my interest, but I'm still a little sceart of U - in the woods and all - can't help but think of deliverance banjo's (sequel like a pig)  :ohwow:

:rofl:

I'm good at pissing people off, just ask my wife, neighbors, or half the people on this forum.

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 09:59:31 PM »

I am looking at the spring thing location Hum it seen the two event are close enough to each other you could do both.

O go get wine-up and then come by it will be easier to make you sequel like a pig  lol  hum roasted asshole on a open fire.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 10:06:30 PM by Swampfox »

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 10:39:19 PM »

Aint made enough wine in the world for that - keep in mind I'm a koonass with a pocket knife, one of the most dangerous animals in the woods.  :angryno:
That's why I'm sceart of U   :couch: ---- "roasted asshole on a open fire"  :cuss: :cuss:

Enjoy your pig hunt  ;D

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2009, 11:28:20 PM »

Quote keep in mind I'm a koonass with a pocket knife, one of the most dangerous animals in the woods.unquote come on Gumbo you know this is the home of the brave with real guns on a hunting trip and you got a knife

We got wings and decoder rings and rifles, shot guns, hand guns with the latest ammo for up close and personal

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2009, 11:33:30 PM »

:threadjack:
      Event Location :  Sam Houston National Forest Stubblefield campground

When Friday night through Monday afternoon :  "IF THE WEATHER IS GOOD"  THIS EVENT WILL BE MARCH 13-15
break camp Monday 16 with the last of the marshmallows.

stop-in are welcome but not recommended
Looking for someone to hang out during the day time to watch camp site cause I will be hunting on and off through the daytime.

P.S. There are several campgrounds, planing to camp at the north end of Lake Conroe in Stubblefield camp ground off 1375 at 215 and 216 park roads.  I will try to map it soon or gps coordinates. 

"Friday the 13th I know but if you are in the campfire circle you should be fine".

I just saw the spring thing is on this week in, if it is a problem with the thing event and more can make it at a later date,  I will change for your convenience but some of you don't want to ride to far and hang out for five days you can start working on your tenderfoot Wings instead of being a spring thing wine -O You can become a Swamp Angel !!!

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2009, 11:36:56 PM »

This is a swampthing warning not to post if you aren't posting to earn your Wings

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2009, 06:54:13 AM »

This is a swampthing warning not to post if you aren't posting to earn your Wings

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2009, 07:41:27 AM »

Quote from: Red Dragon link=topic=10600.msg 109637#msg 109637 date=1236430453
Quote from: Swamp Fox link=topic=10600.msg 109619#msg 109619 date=1236404216

Top Angel Flapping a code WORD or for you non-Swamp Angels throwing a gang sign. 

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2009, 07:44:00 PM »

OK, looking awful wet for roasted assholes! :pot:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2009, 05:43:25 PM »

Wet cold woods last chance march 15 may not happen not ghappening may do a one dayer though or just go fishing under a bridge.  :agree:

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal