Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: M & G 7-26-06  (Read 7313 times)

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
Re: M & G 7-26-06
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2006, 03:42:04 PM »

aight, pull the plug and lets do it next week.

ditto...
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

VTeXan

• Old Timer
  • Pearland
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2006, 03:45:15 PM »

aight, pull the plug and lets do it next week.

ditto...

Pull your own pudd, I mean plug.  I'll be there, granted it'll be in the cage but what else is new.  LOL

Brian
I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants.

Tank

« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2006, 03:57:55 PM »

I agree. I just had a driver tell me he has been all over today and between wrecks and water it is BAD. Can we do it next week? Huh, MOM. can we can we can we can we can we can we?

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2006, 04:16:20 PM »

I say pull the plug till next Wednesday not worth someone getting in high water or an accident.I will not make it next week will be on nights but can make it week after next.
Alvin,Texas

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2006, 04:29:31 PM »

Ok I'll tell we will still probably have a few show up, but not to resevre the biker parking. If you guys want to go there next week or in the near future we'll do it.

I may still go I have a girlfriend that lives down there that was going to come. She just called and said the sun is coming out.
Anyone know  how the 45 looks, cuz it's a straight shot from here? I worked from home to day and am a little stir crazy.

BTW the record for the smallest M & G is 7, it was a Margarita's in Conroe with rain.

Sherri

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

VTeXan

• Old Timer
  • Pearland
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2006, 04:33:16 PM »

Hey guys we don't have to cancel this week to have a mng next week.  >:( Quit trying to piss in my cheerios.  ;D If you want to go back to the same restaurant next week, fine and dandy.  But let me have an excuse to get out of the house and blow off some steam.  Is there anyone going to make it?

Brian
I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants.

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2006, 04:35:12 PM »

Hey guys we don't have to cancel this week to have a mng next week.  >:( Quit trying to piss in my cheerios.  ;D If you want to go back to the same restaurant next week, fine and dandy.  But let me have an excuse to get out of the house and blow off some steam.  Is there anyone going to make it?

Brian

It's still on for the diehards :) BTW the have the best Spicy Bloody Marys in Houston.

Sherri

VTeXan

• Old Timer
  • Pearland
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2006, 04:35:43 PM »

BTW the record for the smallest M & G is 7, it was a Margarita's in Conroe with rain.

Sherri

Not true, the smallest turnout I'm aware of is 4.  It was at wolfies nearly two years ago.

Brian

twistedrcpilot

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Montgomery Tx. /Lake Conroe TX
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2006, 04:40:46 PM »

Ok I'll tell we will still probably have a few show up, but not to resevre the biker parking. If you guys want to go there next week or in the near future we'll do it.

I may still go I have a girlfriend that lives down there that was going to come. She just called and said the sun is coming out.
Anyone know  how the 45 looks, cuz it's a straight shot from here? I worked from home to day and am a little stir crazy.

Sherri

was it because of the rain or thier food?

*Closet Darksider*

cyberchick

• Old Timer
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2006, 04:41:08 PM »

According to the weather map, it's clear halfway thru houston, then green to liberty, then yellow. And it's moving east/northeast. And it's clear behind it. We'll probably still cage it b/c I don't know of any flooding and don't want to run into that. But I'm not worried about the rain at least!  ;D Of course Steve is sleeping on the couch. Who knows if he'll come along or not! ROFL!
Well behaved women rarely make history

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2006, 04:52:11 PM »

Sherri

Not true, the smallest turnout I'm aware of is 4.  It was at wolfies nearly two years ago.

Brian
  I forogt to ad that I was aware of :) Hopefully we'll top both of those tonight.

Sherri

VTeXan

• Old Timer
  • Pearland
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2006, 04:54:08 PM »

Sherri

Brian
  I forogt to ad that I was aware of :) Hopefully we'll top both of those tonight.

Sherri

Well me, you, and Melanie makes 3 LOL.  Maybe she should wake Steve up so we don't set a new low.  LOL

Brian

cyberchick

• Old Timer
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2006, 05:09:45 PM »

Steve's awake, debating back and forth about riding vs caging. not raining out there, not flooding (steve called). But there's a nasty patch near palacios and the storm is heading north. So...... what to do what to do. we'll be there dry or swimming - but we'll be there! (w/ snorkels on just in case)
Well behaved women rarely make history

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2006, 05:16:39 PM »

just left Hooters at 146 & Nasa rd 1 it was raining. Not hard just enuff to piss you off. Streets are wet!
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

Claw

• Old Timer
  • Baytown
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2006, 05:47:31 PM »

I'd really like to try this resteraunt, but its not gonna happen tonight. Next week sounds real good.
03 1800C
05 GL1800
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal