Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: White Diamond Polish  (Read 2211 times)

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: White Diamond Polish
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2009, 07:34:47 PM »

The important part is to make sure that after you apply some of it onto a rag that you keep rubbing with some decent pressure in the same area over and over until it starts turning black.  Let it sit for 3-5 minutes and then wipe it off.  After that prepare to be amazed.   

(use several rags that you don't mind ruining for sure)

Could you use the mothers ball that goes on a drill? and if so, what kind of results have you seen?
That is how I polsh the wheels on my Jeep. :thumbup:
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

Tinman5507

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Elmo, Tx 06-18c
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2009, 08:07:07 PM »

the little red ball is washable

I'm good at pissing people off, just ask my wife, neighbors, or half the people on this forum.

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2009, 08:20:50 PM »

Randy,

so this White Diamond Polish won't ruin the mothers ball?  Do you still get it to where it turns black like Brock suggested?

My wheels are NASTY, just trying to figure out whether I'll put the work into cleaning them, or go get 'em powder-coated or something... 

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2009, 09:15:42 PM »

the little red ball is washable
That's what all the firemen in Elmo say :stickpoke: :rofl:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Tinman5507

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Elmo, Tx 06-18c
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2009, 09:18:30 PM »

and a point for Gumbo.

I'm good at pissing people off, just ask my wife, neighbors, or half the people on this forum.

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2009, 09:19:20 PM »

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2009, 09:21:13 PM »

Of course they all say it to the same gal  ;D ;D Only one in town  :rofl: :rofl:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Tinman5507

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Elmo, Tx 06-18c
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2009, 09:29:20 PM »

You got it all wrong this is a one horse town, not a one gal town. Of coarse most of the women .......

I'll just stop their

Tinman5507

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Elmo, Tx 06-18c
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2009, 09:35:17 PM »

:threadjack:

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2009, 09:35:52 PM »

Randy,

so this White Diamond Polish won't ruin the mothers ball?  Do you still get it to where it turns black like Brock suggested?

My wheels are NASTY, just trying to figure out whether I'll put the work into cleaning them, or go get 'em powder-coated or something... 
It will get pretty dirty. I can usually get about three or four polishings out of one of the mini powerballs. The mini works alot better on the bike. :thumbup:
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

hostilevtx

• Tejano
  • Crowley Tx
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2009, 10:59:44 PM »

I have used nothing but White diamond with the mothers ball, and I love them both :notworthy:. They work well together. I also clean my ball  :t after every 2 or 3 uses, works great.Yep I said my ball. :stickpoke:
In the wind,

Hostile
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal