Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Logo looks crappy  (Read 3127 times)

murray_61

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Hobe Sound, FL
    • facebook
Re: Logo looks crappy
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2009, 07:01:54 AM »

...and that "tool"...Jeff....is the biggest offender. :cuss: :cuss:

Huh? Did I first drag this thread off-topic, Martin? Or was it you, when you asked Kebs about her bikes? Or was it you, when you then decided to have a sitdown with Swampy; ya know, catch up on old times? And who the hell was complaining about it being dragged off topic at the point of your ignorant Cranberries statement? Yep, that's right, Swampy, the same guy that you were dragging it off topic with! If you are going to try and stir any pot, at least apply just a smidgen of reading comprehension, m'kay?

So everyone, let's get the topic back on track. The topic is that Martin doesn't like the logo that Marigold created. Please stay on topic, because if you go off topic, it will make it that much harder for Martin to shove the topic straight up his Cranberries. Thank you. 

Oh...so get all Perry Mason about it. (McCoy for you younger people). Your illusion of technicalities is not impressive and cannot obscure that you are a habitual evil wrongdoer.  :agree:  You are a "stooge". So named by Dusty Bill for exactly this kind of behavior.

repent ye sinner  :cuss:...for the wages of sin are death.  :agree:  :popcorn:

I think I am younger, but who the hell is McCoy?

The great #12?

Dusty

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2009, 07:06:12 AM »

...and that "tool"...Jeff....is the biggest offender. :cuss: :cuss:

Huh? Did I first drag this thread off-topic, Martin? Or was it you, when you asked Kebs about her bikes? Or was it you, when you then decided to have a sitdown with Swampy; ya know, catch up on old times? And who the hell was complaining about it being dragged off topic at the point of your ignorant Cranberries statement? Yep, that's right, Swampy, the same guy that you were dragging it off topic with! If you are going to try and stir any pot, at least apply just a smidgen of reading comprehension, m'kay?

So everyone, let's get the topic back on track. The topic is that Martin doesn't like the logo that Marigold created. Please stay on topic, because if you go off topic, it will make it that much harder for Martin to shove the topic straight up his Cranberries. Thank you. 

Oh...so get all Perry Mason about it. (McCoy for you younger people). Your illusion of technicalities is not impressive and cannot obscure that you are a habitual evil wrongdoer.  :agree:  You are a "stooge". So named by Dusty Bill for exactly this kind of behavior.

repent ye sinner  :cuss:...for the wages of sin are death.  :agree:  :popcorn:

I'm off those drugs,  :cantbelieve: fired that doctor and am now in  :popcorn: mode.  As for the logo  :agree: but I don't wear patches. Carry on.  :couch:

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2009, 07:24:24 AM »

Murray_61

Your picture shows the real McCoy. The McCoy I referenced is the prosecutor on Law and Order...Jack McCoy.

You know...the guy that that wannabee Jeff wishes he were.   :pot: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Bill...

Glad to hear that you're getting on with your life.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 07:32:29 AM by VT-XS »
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

Demon

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2009, 02:01:01 PM »

So how bout those rodes in Arkansa?  lol   ;D

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2009, 02:56:26 PM »

:threadjack:
Chunk the llama.

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2009, 04:10:52 PM »

Well, when and where I want this post to do is change the logo to the skull of a longhorn back ground of Texas and a SwampAngel over looking the State And I wont it now for you can see it @ Swamp Angel pictures

SwampAngel watching over you as they stand their ground!

Demon

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2009, 05:13:44 PM »

Well, when and where I want this post to do is change the logo to the skull of a longhorn back ground of Texas and a SwampAngel over looking the State And I wont it now for you can see it @ Swamp Angel pictures

SwampAngel watching over you as they stand their ground!

is that a pic of Obama taking a dump on the country?

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2009, 09:41:06 AM »

I didn't know Colt shaved his armpits...interesting!  :laugh:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal