Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Logo looks crappy  (Read 3126 times)

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
Logo looks crappy
« on: February 09, 2009, 10:16:07 PM »

It looks like a piece of dried out burnt waffle or something...that somebody scraped of a skillet.   Damn Brock, you can come up with something better than that.  :stickpoke:  that's sad.
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

KEBS

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, Texas
Re: Logo looks crappy
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 05:08:46 AM »

and how've you been Martin?
Becca
2002 Silver VTX 1800C - no more it's gone gone
2007 FXSTSSE (HD Soft Tail Springer Screaming Eagle 110)
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

http://www.myspace.com/spankmesweet

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 07:50:13 AM »

Fine. How have you been Becca? Still ride both bikes?

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 07:59:25 AM »

Just came by some info that the logo was done by Marigold.  Have always liked you  Marigold and still do. Figured it was Brock's logo. Had I known it was yours, I would not have commented.

I'm afraid it was an honest opinion, but I hope you still love me anyway.   :pot:

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 08:01:03 AM »

I agree I like the cow skull old school look Western, Texas .............ect.  :couch:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 08:08:42 AM by Swampfox »

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 08:04:02 AM »

Just came by some info that the logo was done by Marigold.  Have always liked you  Marigold and still do. Figured it was Brock's logo. Had I known it was yours, I would not have commented.

I'm afraid it was an honest opinion, but I hope you still love me anyway.   :pot:

Angel's don't need to explain stop look and listen then flap your wings three times.

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 08:12:22 AM »

Angel's don't need to explain stop look and listen then flap your wings three times.

Done.  ;)  How are you Gary?

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2009, 10:34:16 PM »

Fine. How have you been doing Martin?  Say hello to Beth.  Still ride Yamaha bikes?

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2009, 07:29:02 AM »

I'm doing well, thanks. A little good economic news would help with that.

Fine. How have you been doing Martin?  Say hello to Beth.  Still ride Yamaha bikes?

I'm doing well, thanks. A little good economic news would help.

Will say hello to Beth. She's fine.  How's Bonnie?

Still got the FJR and like it. Right bike for me. Don't get on it all that much these days. Mid life crisis seems to be mostly over. Motorcycle is no longer a cause, creed or lifestyle...but something I pull out of the garage once in a while on a pretty day or for running errands to save gas. When the weather warms I'll be heading for Bandera.
Do you still have the red X?  :bikerider:

Still write songs quite a bit. Mid life crisis habit that seems to have stuck. And if you think I was hard on the logo, write a song and send it of to NSAI for evaluation and ask em not to sugar coat it.  :'(

Anyways...good hearing from you Gary. I'll stop by some time for a beer.  And your last post...Capital letters?...periods?...sentences with subjects and verbs?  Did Bonnie write that?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 07:34:14 AM by VT-XS »

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2009, 08:31:42 AM »

I'm doing well, thanks. A little good economic news would help with that.

I'm doing well, thanks. A little good economic news would help.

Will say hello to Beth. She's fine.  How's Bonnie?

Still got the FJR and like it. Right bike for me. Don't get on it all that much these days. Mid life crisis seems to be mostly over. Motorcycle is no longer a cause, creed or lifestyle...but something I pull out of the garage once in a while on a pretty day or for running errands to save gas. When the weather warms I'll be heading for Bandera.
Do you still have the red X?  :bike rider:

Still write songs quite a bit. Mid life crisis habit that seems to have stuck. And if you think I was hard on the logo, write a song and send it of to NSAI for evaluation and ask em not to sugar coat it.  :'(

Anyways...good hearing from you Gary. I'll stop by some time for a beer.  And your last post...Capital letters?...periods?...sentences with subjects and verbs?  Did Bonnie write that?
No, You did!  Red X is in the garage too!  I put a post a note on the board for you did you see it? 
                                                 "The only One"
    I'm the only survivor
    playing my music and wanting to do more
    all the trees are dead and I know it's not in my head
    all the birds are gone and there's no home for the only one

:violin:  copy@right  blown bulb A Flash Production Company
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 09:25:48 AM by Swampfox »

KEBS

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, Texas
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2009, 09:29:58 AM »

Fine. How have you been Becca? Still ride both bikes?

Great and yes. Been riding out of town a lot. Can't wait for better weather. Riding to Eureka Springs again in June on the Busa.  Yayyyyy
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 09:33:20 AM by KEBS »
Becca
2002 Silver VTX 1800C - no more it's gone gone
2007 FXSTSSE (HD Soft Tail Springer Screaming Eagle 110)
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

http://www.myspace.com/spankmesweet

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2009, 11:04:14 AM »

Great and yes. Been riding out of town a lot. Can't wait for better weather. Riding to Eureka Springs again in June on the Busa.  Yayyyyy

Hey, how is the riding over there? The SFO (Southern FJR Owners) is having their annual shindig there the first weekend in May...
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

BIG A

• Master Tejano Rider
  • belton texas 06Goldwing 06KTM 450 08 KTM 690E
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2009, 05:24:28 PM »

Jeff you would love it. lots of curvy roads in the mountains, and not much traffic, great riding for an FJR, would love to go back up there in the spring. Momma wants to go back and spend a few days in Hotsprings. :thumbup:  :bikerider:
YOU DON'T QUIT RIDING WHEN YOU GET OLD---YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU QUIT RIDING

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2009, 08:19:14 AM »

Arkansas has great riding and good views.  The middle of the state on northward has some incredible roads with very good pavement.
Chunk the llama.

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2009, 08:38:27 AM »

Eastern portion has some cool gravel spots that make your butt pucker at 70! :thatwasclose:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver
Pages: [1] 2 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal