Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 1300C Pearl Orange Rear Fender - Modified - $200 + shipping (or free local p/u)  (Read 638 times)

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...

I'm selling my stock rear fender that was modified with a custom license plate setup from Badlands Motorcycle Products: www.badlandsmotorcycleproducts.com

The stock fender is the '04 Pearl Orange (not to be confused with the '06 Candy Orange) and it has some scratches on it. Most of the scratches are under the fender rails, so when it's mounted they are hardly noticable. There are also two small nicks in the paint close to the rear-most seat bolt. These were caused by the SoCal seat that I purchased awhile back to try on the bike. One of the screws under that seat had not been tightened down all the way, and I didn't realize that until after I had already put the seat on and taken my daughter for a ride. :-x And there is a circular scratch around the rear mount for the seat...been there pretty much from day one. The stock seat rear mount tab dug into the fender before I realized it. All of these scratches could be touched up if you keep the fender the stock color.

The Badlands custom license plate setup consists of the following:

1. Non-sequential turn signal plate frame with red LEDs
2. License plate light kit (white LED strip)
3. Backing plate

Here's a link to my thread with some pictures of how the fender looks compared to a stock 1300C fender. It literally was on the bike maybe four months total, and I didn't see much riding time during those four months due to the custom rear fender project Dan did for me.

http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2110375#post2110375

Oh, it is "plug-n-ride" ready, too! All you have to do is mount it, plug in the wires to the existing wiring harness under the right sidecover and ride! (Unless you need to paint it first.)  All of the holes in the back of the plate have been sealed with clear silicone for waterproofing.

Here are pictures of the scratches:

« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 03:13:05 PM by MRVTX »

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...

Price dropped $50!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal