Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: FELLOW VTX BROTHER MAKING ONE MORE RIDE  (Read 6629 times)

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
Re: FELLOW VTX BROTHER MAKING ONE MORE RIDE
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2009, 08:33:29 AM »

Man, this thing changes daily.

Looks like they are not leaving until Wednesday now 2-25-09. Some have dropped out. Not sure if it's 3 or 4 riders now going all the way. They are changing from having a chase vehicle to getting a trailor to pull behind one of the bikes. I was hoping they would hit Texas on a weekend 20th, 21st or 22nd I guess that is still possible depending on how many miles they feel like doing in a day.

The amount donated is still at $3,560.78

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :c  :bikerider:  :lunch:
Thanks, Bill....I'll be in Chattanooga, TN from the 20th of Feb. until the 1st of March, so maybe I'll catch 'em on the return portion of the journey?!
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

Dusty

« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2009, 06:08:14 AM »

Looks like they are not leaving until Wednesday now 2-25-09. Some have dropped out. Not sure if it's 3 or 4 riders now going all the way. They are changing from having a chase vehicle to getting a trailor to pull behind one of the bikes. I was hoping they would hit Texas on a weekend 20th, 21st or 22nd I guess that is still possible depending on how many miles they feel like doing in a day.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :c  :bikerider:  :lunch:
Thanks, Bill....I'll be in Chattanooga, TN from the 20th of Feb. until the 1st of March, so maybe I'll catch 'em on the return portion of the journey?!

I read where Seneca is now dealing with kidney stones. Pour guy can't catch a break. I think the plan now is to try and leave Thursday if he can get some sort of comfort by then. Ping ping  :ohwow:

Here's the link for the "Spot" when they get on the road. It already shows the route to Southern Ca. a couple of days ago. It will come to life once they start traveling.

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0KF1raJLmkfWZl3fOp4xhanc0ofm17m0u

I think they plan to make a stop in SA.

Xmark

• Old Timer
  • San Marcos, TX
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2009, 12:24:01 PM »

I read where Seneca is now dealing with kidney stones. Pour guy can't catch a break. I think the plan now is to try and leave Thursday if he can get some sort of comfort by then. Ping ping  :ohwow:

Here's the link for the "Spot" when they get on the road. It already shows the route to Southern Ca. a couple of days ago. It will come to life once they start traveling.

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0KF1raJLmkfWZl3fOp4xhanc0ofm17m0u

I think they plan to make a stop in SA.

Yeah, they plan on stopping in San Antonio. Gonna check out the River Walk and Alamo. I plan on riding down there when they get here. Might be as early as this weekend or as late at next week. I'll be watching the findmespot website real close.
To early to tell which day they'll be here but if anybody in the San Marcos area wants to ride down to San Antonio with me to meet up with them, let me know. Either here or by PM.

Mark
"Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers.
What you do today, might Burn Your butt Tomorrow"

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2009, 11:01:36 PM »

I may be able to make this, just depends when they are in town. i'll keep watching this. ride safe.
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2009, 05:41:43 AM »

I had plans to ride with them as far as I could but with all thats going on with daughters funeral doubt I have the chance or maybe if they come through Houston can treat them all to a good Texas dinner  :lunch:
Alvin,Texas

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2009, 08:09:39 PM »

I had plans to ride with them as far as I could but with all thats going on with daughters funeral doubt I have the chance or maybe if they come through Houston can treat them all to a good Texas dinner  :lunch:
They are still stuck in the same spot for the last 3-4 days...too bad, I wanted to go up to Stan's (Snakebite's) and give 'em a hand...maybe on the return trip?!

Dusty

« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2009, 08:19:07 PM »

I just posted on the CA asking how Seneca is doing with the kidney stones.
They have certainly had their ups and downs trying to get on the road. I think they probably want to have the freedom to roam at will and stop where they stop. I certainly don't blame them for that.  :notworthy:

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2009, 08:27:23 PM »

I just posted on the CA asking how Seneca is doing with the kidney stones.
They have certainly had their ups and downs trying to get on the road. I think they probably want to have the freedom to roam at will and stop where they stop. I certainly don't blame them for that.  :notworthy:
  Nor do I, just can't make it this late in this week, going outta town for 8-9 days on Friday.

Xmark

• Old Timer
  • San Marcos, TX
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2009, 07:24:12 AM »

Looks like they won't be leaving Southern California now until Friday or Saturday. Seneca isn't feeling well.

Xmark

• Old Timer
  • San Marcos, TX
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2009, 09:32:29 AM »

Just saw this post on the Calif board. Looks like Seneca is going home. :(
http://californiavtxriders.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=37200

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2009, 10:02:16 AM »

Mark when I click on that link it says "The requested topic does not exist."
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2009, 10:24:12 AM »

Maybe they cancelled the cancellation?
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

Xmark

• Old Timer
  • San Marcos, TX
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2009, 11:21:08 AM »

Yeah. Looks like the thread was removed by the author. Maybe the ride's back on. :hmm:

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2009, 08:40:22 PM »

Yeah. Looks like the thread was removed by the author. Maybe the ride's back on. :hmm:

I don't think so.

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal