Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: MOD days  (Read 583 times)

Underdog

• Tejano
MOD days
« on: January 19, 2009, 03:40:15 PM »

I know that I am relatively new to the board but I was wondering if the greater Houston area ever has a mod day at someone's house or place of business? Just some place where multiple people can get together and do some of the mods we read about with a little guidance from those who have already gone down that road. I am talking the SCAR mod, Clayton, or slip ons, PAIR valve..etc... I was thinking it would be a good idea and since the weather hopefully will continue to get better, it should be a pretty easy thing to do. People could bring their own basic set of tools with them or whatever...  :)
Jim
"If you work for a man, and he provides you a paycheck, speak well of him and the company he created. If you cannot, resign your position, and once outside the door complain to your heart's content." -- Author Unknown

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
Re: MOD days
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 04:27:17 PM »

Tech Session at Underdog's house!!  ;D ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Underdog

• Tejano
Re: MOD days
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 06:23:15 PM »

That would be no problem with me but I am looking for guidance on these issues and was thinking of traveling to someone or somewhere that had a better knowledge base when it comes to the VTX.
Jim
"If you work for a man, and he provides you a paycheck, speak well of him and the company he created. If you cannot, resign your position, and once outside the door complain to your heart's content." -- Author Unknown

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal