Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Saturday lunch  (Read 810 times)

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
Saturday lunch
« on: January 16, 2009, 01:41:52 PM »

Wayne and I are going to be heading out of Deer Park on Saturday at 11am to ride down to Galveston for lunch.  Meeting some other riders down there at Joe's Crab Shack.  Afterwards we will take some long route back towards the Houston area, but definately plan on being home before the sun starts to set.  Anyone that wants to join us let me know.  We will meet in Deer Park on the NW corner of W Pasadena Blvd and Center St, in the parking lot behind Sonic. KSU at 11am
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Saturday lunch
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 02:09:27 PM »

Crab shack  :cantbelieve: that sure sounds good, and I always enjoy riding with you folks, but already have a ride Sunday and Gumbo Queen won't allow too much fun.  ;D Enjoy the ride I know ya'll will have a great time. :c
Have one for me
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Swampfox

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: Saturday lunch
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 11:17:38 AM »

just read this missed it by that much  :lunch:

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal