07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
Re: GigEm
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2006, 07:44:37 AM »

OK, I admit that I do have all the respect for the reputation Rice has EARNED.  All that being said, though, the MOB leaves a lasting impression of total disorder, lack of respect, and a wicked sense of humor.  In short, a perfect place for social misfits and "dangers to society"  ;D
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2006, 08:03:05 AM »

Question:

Why do Aggies like to have sex with sheep on the edge of a cliff?

Answer:

They push back harder! ;D ;D ;D

I tried not to post that. I really did.  ;)
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

Texag03

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2006, 08:38:56 AM »

hookem said:

OK, Ags...when you all decide to become an upper level university, please keep the rest of us informed.  Until then, take great pride in being the greatest junior college in the State.  After all, why would anyone with an above-average level of intelligence and taste, go to a school that still has only MALE CHEERLEADERS???  Oops, I mean "yell leaders".

My question for hookem is, what is worse, all male yell leaders (that by the way effectively orchestrate one of the loudest stadiums in the nation), or a school ranked number one for gay men to find a husband?   ;)

http://www.mccombs.utexas.edu/students/glgbn/OutSource_Prospective.htm

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2006, 08:57:10 AM »

hookem said:

OK, Ags...when you all decide to become an upper level university, please keep the rest of us informed.  Until then, take great pride in being the greatest junior college in the State.  After all, why would anyone with an above-average level of intelligence and taste, go to a school that still has only MALE CHEERLEADERS???  Oops, I mean "yell leaders".

My question for hookem is, what is worse, all male yell leaders (that by the way effectively orchestrate one of the loudest stadiums in the nation), or a school ranked number one for gay men to find a husband?   ;)

:o  Yikes..... 

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2006, 10:17:30 AM »

hookem said:

That web page is a hoax, obviously done by an Aggie...............I hope.  If not, gays are always making inflated claims about the number of homosexuals in the world........if not the former, this would be an example of that. >:(   If not that, it is referring to graduate school...probably a handful (like that word) of transplanted Rice students. ;D
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 10:21:48 AM by VT-XS »

SeaRider

• Old Timer
  • College Station, TX
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2006, 11:52:13 AM »

My daughter is now a Sea Aggie.  She started at A&M Galveston first of the month.   O0

I graduated from the Galveston Campus in 1976.  My wife attended there for 1 year.  Both of my daughters are Aggies  -  Class of '04 and Class of '07.

We are die-hard Aggies and maintain season tickets via the 12th Man.

Regardless of what school any of you have attended - we have the most fun in Texas!! O0 O0
2008 Goldwing Level 4 - Dark Red Metallic
2005 VTX 1800F Spec 1 - Silver Tribal
RIDE SAFE  -  RIDE FREE!!

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2006, 02:59:42 PM »

Let's see?...yeah...I've heard of Rice. That's over here in Houston, isn't it? That's one of those schools that people graduate from and then puff around like they went to Harvard or Yale...but then again.......they didn't. :D ;D ;D

Your turn.

Let's see, I was comparing it to UT, not Harvard or Yale, but you can interject your own inferiority complex opinion...   ;D
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2006, 03:01:18 PM »

OK, I admit that I do have all the respect for the reputation Rice has EARNED.  All that being said, though, the MOB leaves a lasting impression of total disorder, lack of respect, and a wicked sense of humor.  In short, a perfect place for social misfits and "dangers to society"  ;D

AppleSauce, I thought you were talking about the Texas VTX group there for a second!  ;D
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

rod181

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Dallas, TX
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2006, 03:07:12 PM »

ok  ??? :-\
WORK HARD!!! PARTY HARD!!!!

TexasSpoonVTX

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2006, 03:45:12 PM »

Whooooop!!

Yall know what the longhorns here at work call this Ag?

Boss!!

------------------------------------------------------------

Ags dont let these Tsips push National Champs in your face any longer - Lets talk about what the National Chumps are ganna do this year.......Thats right nada!!!!

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2006, 04:31:57 PM »

Let's see?...yeah...I've heard of Rice. That's over here in Houston, isn't it? That's one of those schools that people graduate from and then puff around like they went to Harvard or Yale...but then again.......they didn't. :D ;D ;D

Your turn.

Let's see, I was comparing it to UT, not Harvard or Yale, but you can interject your own inferiority complex opinion...   ;D

Oh yeah...right....that's what I was doing.   LOL

Please don't take this the wrong way. I promise that I really have heard of Rice and I think it's good school. I know that it's not just something Oriental people have for lunch.  ;)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 04:35:51 PM by VT-XS »

sober

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2006, 05:01:47 PM »

hehehe...leave it up to a t-sip to turn some good natured ribbing into a (good natured) argument  ;)

...nothing to see here...move along...move along...

Snake Doc

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • San Antonio
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2006, 06:21:16 PM »

How do they separate the men from the boys at A&M?
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
With a crowbar!

Who needs sheep?   You break up with your favorite sheep and then next thing you know, there you are in the gutter drinking Woolite.  Not a pretty picture - ewe know?
My three favorite boxers:
1905-1974 James J. "Cinderella Man" Braddock
2006 Goldwing Nav
2020 Subaru Forester Touring

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2006, 07:01:39 PM »

AppleSauce, I thought you were talking about the Texas VTX group there for a second!  ;D

Good one!!! ;D ;D ;D  I think I may have been, unknowingly!
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal