Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: GigEm  (Read 4985 times)

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
Re: GigEm
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2006, 07:04:13 PM »

Whooooop!!

Yall know what the longhorns here at work call this Ag?

Boss!!

------------------------------------------------------------

Ags dont let these Tsips push National Champs in your face any longer - Lets talk about what the National Chumps are ganna do this year.......Thats right nada!!!!

So, I guess we all know now that you work for TDCJ, and obviously, you have imprisoned some unknowing UT students who tried to steal away a few of the co-eds at aTm!! :D
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2006, 09:39:09 PM »

hehehe...leave it up to a t-sip to turn some good natured ribbing into a (good natured) argument  ;)

...nothing to see here...move along...move along...

Allright....Allright....Certainly don't wanna hurt anyone feelings here. Aggies and Owls are all nice people too.
God loves them all....

Where's the Pepto Bismol? ;)
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

TexasSpoonVTX

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2006, 04:09:17 PM »

Whooooop!!

Boss!!

Ags dont let these Tsips push National Champs in your face any longer - Lets talk about what the National Chumps are ganna do this year.......Thats right nada!!!!

So, I guess we all know now that you work for TDCJ, and obviously, you have imprisoned some unknowing UT students who tried to steal away a few of the co-eds at aTm!! :D

Yupp - I would, anyone ignorant enough to wear burnt orange should be behind bars 8)

Just so its clear I work for a very successful Investments Firm though.... O0

My brothers are Law enforcement but I couldnt speak for them 2 of them happen to be UT fans my other brother and I bleed maroon though. :P :P :P ::) ::) ::)

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2006, 05:17:04 PM »

Whooooop!!

Boss!!

Yupp - I would, anyone ignorant enough to wear burnt orange should be behind bars 8)

Just so its clear I work for a very successful Investments Firm though.... O0

My brothers are Law enforcement but I couldnt speak for them 2 of them happen to be UT fans my other brother and I bleed maroon though. :P :P :P ::) ::) ::)

"behind bars"? ....does that have anything to do with goal posts.....winning the national championship.....if so, thank you for bringing attention to that.
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2006, 06:12:25 PM »

I didn't think this post would last so long.  I may as well stir the pot just a little.  I've read what all you girls ;) have had to say about burnt orange and maroon, but what about COUGAR RED?  That's been my favorite color for about 35 or so years. :-*

Jerry

HUH??? ;D

Just kidding.  My brother, who was unable to gain entrance to THE UNIVERSITY, is a UH grad, class of 2002.  He, too, knows that UT is where the cream rises to the top, just that UH is a fair step=brother. ;D ;D ;D
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

sober

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2006, 06:13:57 PM »

I didn't think this post would last so long.  I may as well stir the pot just a little.  I've read what all you girls ;) have had to say about burnt orange and maroon, but what about COUGAR RED?  That's been my favorite color for about 35 or so years. :-*

Jerry

When I hear about the Houston Cougars..the first (and only ;D) thought that comes to mind is, "...what ever became of Andre Ware?"

Snake Doc

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • San Antonio
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2006, 06:40:50 PM »

I give up.  Who is Andre Ware?  (Standing by to be flamed)
My three favorite boxers:
1905-1974 James J. "Cinderella Man" Braddock
2006 Goldwing Nav
2020 Subaru Forester Touring

NeoRetroVTX

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2006, 07:33:42 PM »

Whooooooop!  Class of 93'

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2006, 10:01:34 PM »

U - Who?

13th Grade....   ::) :P ;D
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

jarubio

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2006, 11:18:15 PM »

2005 VTX 1300
Vance & Hines Big Shots Staggered
Kuryakyn Pro Series Hypercharger
K&N Air Filter
Xtreme Revolution Fairing
Cobra Sissy Bar
Lindby Custom Engine Gaurd
Kuryakyn Foot Pegs
I lost count of all of the chrome she has :-D

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2006, 08:08:36 AM »

How about them "Fighting Illini"!!!  HOOYAH!!!!
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Texag03

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2006, 11:06:40 AM »

A&M is just behind tu in the latest college rankings, and a few years ago we were ahead.  We are once again closing the gap.

I wouldn't trade the years I spent there for anything.  Nobody would truly understand the camaraderie, pride and loyalty aggies share unless they actually spent time there.  While those things are generally used by sips as punch lines in jokes, it is qualities aggies take pride in.

I'm the biggest aggie football fan I know, so the last few years have been brutal for me, but damn I love my school and everything it stands for! 

It is amazing how polar opposites the two universities are.  Makes for a great rivalry. 
A&M: conservative, Republican, military, blue collar working class traditionally.
tu: Liberal, Democratic, hippie, white collar wealthier families traditionally.

These are generalizations, but usually are not far off when looking at the entire student body characteristics.
There is a great book about it called Backyard Brawl. I read it in one sitting and would recommend it to anyone.

I apologize for the long post and look forward to meeting everyone soon.

Tinman

• Old Timer
  • Bridge City
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2006, 02:59:11 PM »

OK guys. It was originally a post because I was looking for hookem to call me.

TexasSpoonVTX

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2006, 03:49:01 PM »

A&M is just behind tu in the latest college rankings, and a few years ago we were ahead.  We are once again closing the gap.

I wouldn't trade the years I spent there for anything.  Nobody would truly understand the camaraderie, pride and loyalty aggies share unless they actually spent time there.  While those things are generally used by sips as punch lines in jokes, it is qualities aggies take pride in.

I'm the biggest aggie football fan I know, so the last few years have been brutal for me, but damn I love my school and everything it stands for! 

It is amazing how polar opposites the two universities are.  Makes for a great rivalry. 
A&M: conservative, Republican, military, blue collar working class traditionally.
tu: Liberal, Democratic, hippie, white collar wealthier families traditionally.

These are generalizations, but usually are not far off when looking at the entire student body characteristics.
There is a great book about it called Backyard Brawl. I read it in one sitting and would recommend it to anyone.

I apologize for the long post and look forward to meeting everyone soon.

Well said brother.....I too look forward to 9/2/2006 when we open our season up and do a number on The Citadel in Kyle Field.

Spoon = Huge Aggie football fan!!!

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2006, 06:37:31 PM »

OK guys. It was originally a post because I was looking for hookem to call me.

PMs work good for that kind of message, (although this thread has been kind of fun!).
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal