Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Tech Sessions  (Read 13088 times)

VTXDEMON

Re: Tech Sessions
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2006, 11:15:52 PM »

The mini tech session will be 5/13/06  any time after 10 AM is fine.... this is a special invite to my associate Martin... if you don't have anything to do, stop by... it will be fun.

pepsX

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Missouri City TX
    • pepsX products
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2006, 04:23:08 PM »

had a great time Gabe, thanks for the great food and beer was god too. if you didnt make this one, YOU MISSED A GOOD ONE!  :)
I used to have 1000 post on the old board.

www.pepsX.com

PokerBum

« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2006, 05:29:40 PM »

had a great time Gabe, thanks for the great food and beer was god too. if you didnt make this one, YOU MISSED A GOOD ONE!  :)

Hope everybody went home with as many fingers as the went with  ;D
Sorry I missed this one :(  BUT I WAS OUT OF THE STATE!!  :D and plans could not be changed >:(

VTXDEMON

« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2006, 07:45:32 PM »

It was fun, thanks for all the help...  see you guys in hill country

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #79 on: May 14, 2006, 07:08:24 PM »

GABE!!!

VTXDEMON

« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2006, 09:40:47 PM »

sorry dude, we didn't take any pitures of the FAJITAS...

Swampfox

« Reply #81 on: May 14, 2006, 10:09:08 PM »

Ok Swampfox is missed it again! Sounds like a good one too!

VTeXan

• Old Timer
  • Pearland
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2006, 08:25:20 AM »

Just Great.  Well Gabe did you get everything finished up or are you going to be on the R1?

Brian
I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants.

Swampfox

« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2006, 08:06:41 AM »

It's time to get together and tech it up in Houston. Summer riding is here and your bike may need maintenance.  What do you need done?  I need 8000 mile service on 1300 VTX.   

Swampfox

« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2006, 11:05:00 PM »

everything I did today bombed except the pool job went perfect.  truck didn't pass inspection, riding mower and the weed eater stopped working, it been hell, I think I may have fix the truck.  I broke the weed eater's hub with the ax now need a new string thing.  mower, finally got the thing to move again mother of God I want to cuss FDay sob mf cxxx sxxxer shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttty crap doodoo day almost total fxxx day and damn it boy. God am glad I'm a pool man and not a lawn boy.... >:( :P  Air filter was wasted on the truck I hoping that fixed the FUUUUUUUUCcccccckkkkiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggn problem.  Sorry I vented God for give me and be with the pigmies in New Guinea.  :P
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 11:14:01 PM by Swampfox »

Dusty

« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2006, 06:07:27 AM »

everything I did today bombed except the pool job went perfect.  truck didn't pass inspection, riding mower and the weed eater stopped working, it been hell, I think I may have fix the truck.  I broke the weed eater's hub with the ax now need a new string thing.  mower, finally got the thing to move again mother of God I want to cuss FDay sob mf cxxx sxxxer shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttty crap doodoo day almost total fxxx day and damn it boy. God am glad I'm a pool man and not a lawn boy.... >:( :P  Air filter was wasted on the truck I hoping that fixed the FUUUUUUUUCcccccckkkkiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggn problem.  Sorry I vented God for give me and be with the pigmies in New Guinea.  :P

The last thing I needed, the first thing this morning , was to have you walk out on me. Ain't it a Buck Rogers? Glad you had some place to come vent Swampy.

Bill

Swampfox

« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2006, 05:47:35 PM »

The last thing I needed, the first thing this morning , was to have you walk out on me. Ain't it a Buck Rogers? Glad you had some place to come vent Swampy.

Bill
Damn truck fail by 3 carbon ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshit
Bill my friend I need a good laugh!

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2006, 07:32:31 PM »

Bill my friend I need a good laugh!
Not Bill, but here goes:
There's a guy who lives in Ohio. One morning, he hears a voice in
his head. The voice says, "Quit your job, sell your house, take
all your money, and go to Las Vegas."

He ignores the voice.

Later in the day, he hears the voice again. "Quit your job, sell
your house, take all your money, and go to Las Vegas."

Again, he ignores the voice.

Soon he hears the voice every minute of the day. "Quit your job,
sell your house, take all your money, and go to Las Vegas."

He can't take it anymore. He believes the voice. He quits his
job, sells his house, takes all his money, and flies to Las
Vegas.

As soon as he steps off the plane, the voice says, "Go to
Caesar's Palace."

He goes to Caesar's Palace.

The voice says, "Make your way to the roulette table."

He goes to the roulette table.

The voice says, "Put all your money on RED 23."

He puts all his money on RED 23.

The dealer spins the wheel.

It comes up BLACK 17.

The VOICE  says "AppleSauce!!"

Feel better Swampy???
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 07:34:03 PM by snake »
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Swampfox

« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2006, 06:36:49 AM »

yea, but I've been up all night thinking about AppleSauce that might or might not happen and even if it does it will take a long time to make a big enough pill to make a mess, but when you put it all together all at once it does have a way of looking like a big pill of AppleSauce.  I guess I'm worrying about the little AppleSauce in life when some people got it so much worse.  Just makes my pill look like it an't nothing at all but it still there all the same.  If you know what I mean you can keep the change it was just my 2 cent.  :)  Well Snake you do have a gift to make one think. 

So I thank you for your reply it does make me feel better in it on way Swampy going to get some zzzzzzzzzz in now I'll check back with you later!  If this thread fails to go on well at lease we tired to bring it back from a forgotten thread.   8)

Swampfox

« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2006, 01:37:13 AM »

It would great place to have one on your stand man good old Dan!  O0
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal